Esteemed Contributor

they did mention a king bed

Honored Contributor

I was reading about this again and apparently there are websites for these people to meet on. A couple are BeyondTwo.com and PolyMatchmaker.com. It talked about trios of the same sex couples as well. In the comment section one woman commented about what the world is coming to and a man said if it becomes legalized he doesn't want to live anymore lol.

Honored Contributor

I regularly record House Hunters and HH International, but lately I simply delete House Hunters without watching, finding the antics tiresome.

However, I just started to watch this "throuple" episode earlier today and deleted it after about five or ten minutes.  Quite frankly, I didn't care to hear about their arrangements and I thought all the jovial comments were a bit forced.

They say they had a non-legal bonding ceremony so that everyone had the same "rights".  Try telling that to the law.  The younger woman who is the third party won't have the same legal rights as the older woman actually married to the guy.  I truly don't care what other consenting adults do in their private lives, but I don't need to watch it on a house-hunting show.  I watch these to see different styles of homes.

Valued Contributor
Glad to confirm through this post:
1. House hunters apparently is not on any longer at 10 pm. I thought it was just in my area of California, or even my cable provider.
I miss it, used to fall asleep this way:-)
2. I question a lot of HGTV’s choice of “contestants “ or people to use for their programs. I would have also changed the channel if I had seen the man with 2 women.
3. Just like watching less of QVC because of all the changes, I also watch less & less HGTV.
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DottieBlue wrote:

So why is there never a show about a woman with two husbands? Man WinkSmiley Wink

No women want two Cat LOL

Now wait.....what if one was a SAHM - A Stay At Home Man? 😅

I would get home after work to a clean house, dinner on the table, bills paid, errands done, furbabies let out for a backyard run.

I could even have a backup if one had a "headache".

Trusted Contributor

Re: House Hunters 2/12/20

[ Edited ]

@Snowpuppy wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DottieBlue wrote:

So why is there never a show about a woman with two husbands? Man WinkSmiley Wink

Now wait.....what if one was a SAHM - A Stay At Home Man? 😅

I would get home after work to a clean house, dinner on the table, bills paid, errands done, furbabies let out for a backyard run.

I could even have a backup if one had a "headache".

Exactly!  LOL!  Or, if a woman had two husbands it could mean two incomes and the woman got to stay home and not have to work!  Smiley Wink

Hmmmm - the possibilities......

Honored Contributor

The California congresswoman who had to resign b/c of unethical relationships with her staff, was also part of a "throuple" arrangement.  That was the first time I had heard of that goofy new hybrid term.  Somehow, I'm not surprised that a TV show like "House Hunters" would be making (in my view) a pitiable play for some kind of specious "relevance" with a jokey showcase of this sort.   

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

really have to ask???

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DottieBlue wrote:

@DottieBlue @colliemom4  One is enough!!

Honored Contributor

Re: House Hunters 2/12/20

[ Edited ]

I recently saw a couple of 3 on Say Yes To The Dress. Well I guess that's not a couple. Is it a throuple? I don't even know how to spell it.