Esteemed Contributor

it's a Thriple (their phrase) (a man & 2 women) in Colorado Springs & there are 2 children

never expected that

Valued Contributor

I changed the channel. 

Honored Contributor

Sounds like Sister Wives lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched some of it.

It seemed the older, established couple with children were looking for a young housekeeper/cook/nanny with benefits. She didn't seem to have much say.

I feel I almost have to apologize for living a quite normal life. Or, maybe normal no longer sells. 🤔

Super Contributor

mare54,  I did too!  Very disappointed with their decision to air this.

Honored Contributor

That aside, I cannot find when this show is even on anymore.  I used to love to watch it at 10:00 p.m. every night.  Then they moved it to 10:30 after HH International.  

Now I don't know where they moved it so I never see it anymore.  I'm not a fan of any of the new rehab or home shows they are airing.  

Valued Contributor

I also watched it and I suppose I shouldn't use the word "shocked" but I was.  I missed the intro, so I thought the children were his, didn't realize they were the couple's children.    IMO odd.

HH is now on at 6 and 6:30pm in Chicago area.  Liked it much better at 10.  I wondered if I would be talking about this with anyone.  Glad to find the post.

Valued Contributor

@Mary Bailey Glad you started this post.  I watched this episode, and while I try to be more open-minded, I was  really put off by the constant use of the word throuple.   They also even spoke of the sleeping arrangements--ugh.  While I realize the modern American family is not the Cleavers or the Nelsons, all I kept thinking of was when this happy "family" implodes and what a legal nightmare --especially for the younger girl part of the thriple--everything will become.  I really feel bad for the kids.  Most marriages don't survive let alone when there is another person involved.  This was too weird. 

Honored Contributor

did they want open plan, man cave and stainless steel appliance and entertain alot ?

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That aside, I cannot find when this show is even on anymore.  I used to love to watch it at 10:00 p.m. every night.  Then they moved it to 10:30 after HH International.  

Now I don't know where they moved it so I never see it anymore.  I'm not a fan of any of the new rehab or home shows they are airing.  

@Lipstickdiva I love HH Int'l and DVR it every night. I just set my DVR to record new shows only. They usually come on around 7pm (EST) and are sandwiched b/w HH. So I would check around 6:30 and 7:30 for HH.