Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Host of My Dream Lottery House

Does anyone else hate the host of the Milloinaire Listings episodes on HGTV ? I believe the premise of the show is new millionaires who just won the lottery go house hunting. I can't stand the host! I believe his name is David. He is constantly trying to interject himself into the show. Wish they would replace him with Joanna Gaines. This host is awful.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Host of My Dream Lottery House

Well, I wouldn’t replace him with Joanna Gaines as I don’t really care for her or her husband.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

David's fine although I detest the current commercials for that show.

Joanna might also be, but if she comes with Chip, I'm out.  I can't stand the interplay.  I have to just tune into their shows near the end of the reveal just to see the finished product- they both do nice work but I can't watch their silliness. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

His name is David Bromsted. I may be spelling it incorrectly. He had a show with another interior designer many years ago. He can be annoying, but I find quite a few of the hosts of shows on that channel annoying.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

David was the winner of their design star contest one year and the only one that was successful as a designer.  I always liked him but I never watch HGTV anymore.  Got totally bored with all the real estate shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I used to like him but now it seems he just keeps getting more loud and all about himself or something, so yes I agree, I can't watch it anymore.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I disagree. I really enjoy David. He is amusing and I have probably

watched every episode of this show. He has a great personality.

Joanna has enough going on and no she is not going to take over

for David just because you want her to replace him.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I like the show & I like the host David 🙃

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I find this show lots of fun and I love David.  He seems like a lot of fun and the buyers seem to really have a good time. Of course, they just won a lot of $$$ so they're probably in a good mood.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

He seems genuinely happy for the lottery winners.  I love him 😍