Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Host of My Dream Lottery House

I love David and have watched him since he won the desigining star show.  I noticed last season of the season before,  he looked a few times like he had too much to drink.  I keep watching the show, because I like him and have nothing better to do on a Friday night.

Frequent Contributor

I think he is adorable.

Respected Contributor

Can't stand this host, same with the realtor on Love It Or List It. Both grate my nerves. I found I am watching less and less HGTV. The only regular I enjoy is Joanna Gaines.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Does anyone else hate the host of the Milloinaire Listings episodes on HGTV ? I believe the premise of the show is new millionaires who just won the lottery go house hunting. I can't stand the host! I believe his name is David. He is constantly trying to interject himself into the show. Wish they would replace him with Joanna Gaines. This host is awful.

@Reever....Of course he "interjects himself into the show"!....It's his show and he's the host!...I love "My Lottery Dream Home" and David does a great job with his warm, friendly and fun personality!

As far as you suggesting that they replace him with Joanna Gaines, you are aware that her and her husband, Chip, already have a million and more things going on with their own show, so I doubt that she would be able to squeeze in traveling around the country to host another show...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~