Super Contributor

Re: Host of My Dream Lottery House

I find David entertaining and a joy to watch.  You can tell he's truly happy for these lottery winners.   He is an excellent designer too.  I always think while watching these winners select their homes that they will not spend all of their winnings so they will be able to keep up their beautiful home for years to come.  

Respected Contributor

I don't mind him but I do hate the commercials.

Regular Contributor

I love this show. Actually watching all the past episodes On Demand. I love David and the fact that he gives them ideas of how they can improve the house if they select it. He looks so happy to meet them and excited about their win. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoy the show, but don't watch it all the time.....I like him as the host....I don't watch HGTV like I used to though, too many Flip or Flop type shows on there now.....

Esteemed Contributor

I like David and I like the show.  It is nice to see people get the home of their dreams when they never thought that would happen.  I think his personality really shines through.  He does interject himself into their lives, but it is his show.  I also like seeing other parts of the country, and I like that almost all of the people who win are setting realistic budgets instead of going over the top.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

I love the show and I love David. (Agree about the commercials. Don't like them). David reminds me soooo much of a neighbor I had growing up. Haven't seen him for a very long time, but what I remember of him, he and David could be related.

cookin

Super Contributor

I absolutely loved his Color Splash show. He was incredible and a fantastic painter too!!!  Extremely talented. I can't get into this show and think it's a tremendous waste of his talent. Don't watch it. Love his Instagram!

Super Contributor

I watch sometimes and I like David Bromstad Smiley Happy  I follow him on Instagram

Esteemed Contributor

I like David and the show but my husband detests what he calls “buying houses programs.” When he’s not watching a ball game in another room and is hanging out with me, I reluctantly change the channel to something we can both agree to watch.

Regular Contributor

I like him as he seems very happy for the people he's working with.

A "friend of a friend" met David in Disney's Animal Kingdom a month or so ago.  He was on vaction there as was the friend.  She said that David could not have been friendlier; that he was kind to everyone who noticed him.  Sounds good to me!

Enjoy your day all!

Betty