Honored Contributor

Re: Horror at Joe Exotic's Zoo

Thanks, @Xivambala!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Xivambala 

@Anonymous032819 

@dooBdoo 

I've been watching GA since it's inception 2008. I watched it tonight because I always tape GA and hold it for Saturday night, in its original time slot. The Travel Channel needs to put it back there. I love Zak and the guys. The show is a lot of fun and not scary.  I enjoy the research they do, as much as the investigation. I know nothing about Joe and company, but I watch GA religiously. It was a good episode, and quickly updated me on this story that I didn't pay attention to...until now.  It seems law enforcement there has had enough. Honestly, if Zak were investigating my apartment, I'd tune in. 😆 What's your favorite episodes? I like the investigation at Poveglia Italy, Bobby Mackey's and The Washoe Club. If you start a GA thread...I'm there! 😝 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your review, @KBEANS!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@KBEANS @dooBdoo

I think my all time favorite episodes are the farmhouse from "The Conjuring" movies followed by this one. There are many though.

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

@Anonymous032819 

At the programs end, it was stated that 4 additional cadaver dogs verified the presence of human remains in the pond. This program must have been filmed this summer when the temps were very high. There's been no breaking news, so I'm betting nothing has been done by the local authorities. 

@Xivambala I live in Oklahoma and this crazy stuff has floated over the news for years.  Now through national hype a la National Enquirer and worse it has taken on something of a legitimate standing as "news."

Local authorities I'm sure are understaffed and have far more than enough real issues to worry about than this.  

@Sooner

Sorry that you feel this is such foolish nonsense. Why not just skip reading the posts, watching the documentaries, watching the news, etc. I live in Florida, and my heart is with Big Cat Rescue. I have been familiar with Joe Exotic for several years, and know he is a lunatic and dangerous man. I don't want to see him released from prison. He should be exposed for all his wrong doing.

@Xivambala I commented because I have an opinion and stated it.

Valued Contributor

Yes, @Sooner we are all entitled to our opinions.