Valued Contributor

The Ghost Adventures episode tonight was wonderful. While I realize Zac and the crew are not criminal investigators, evidence found by cadaver dogs in an old alligator pond of human remains is very convincing. The local law enforcement staff made a measly attempt to investigate the area uncovered by the cadaver dogs. There was also a mysterious brownish liquid residue at an abandoned truck in the "back 40" area that was very intriguing. This area is believed to contain the bodies of 2 men killed there and where animal carcasses where thrown. How disrespectful! I do hope the property gets the further investigation it needs.

@dooBdoo I hope you caught this show!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Horror at Joe Exotic's Zoo

From what was shown the authorities did a "measly" investigation .

They probably did investigate the alligator pond where two human cadaver dogs alerted, but in the interest of time it wasn't shown on the telly.

Afterall, Zac and crew investigate ghosts, not murders.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I cannot believe people are buying the bologna about this nutso bunch.  

Valued Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

At the programs end, it was stated that 4 additional cadaver dogs verified the presence of human remains in the pond. This program must have been filmed this summer when the temps were very high. There's been no breaking news, so I'm betting nothing has been done by the local authorities. 

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@Anonymous032819 

At the programs end, it was stated that 4 additional cadaver dogs verified the presence of human remains in the pond. This program must have been filmed this summer when the temps were very high. There's been no breaking news, so I'm betting nothing has been done by the local authorities. 

@Xivambala I live in Oklahoma and this crazy stuff has floated over the news for years.  Now through national hype a la National Enquirer and worse it has taken on something of a legitimate standing as "news."

Local authorities I'm sure are understaffed and have far more than enough real issues to worry about than this.  

Valued Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

@Anonymous032819 

@Xivambala I live in Oklahoma and this crazy stuff has floated over the news for years.  Now through national hype a la National Enquirer and worse it has taken on something of a legitimate standing as "news."

Local authorities I'm sure are understaffed and have far more than enough real issues to worry about than this.  

@Sooner

Sorry that you feel this is such foolish nonsense. Why not just skip reading the posts, watching the documentaries, watching the news, etc. I live in Florida, and my heart is with Big Cat Rescue. I have been familiar with Joe Exotic for several years, and know he is a lunatic and dangerous man. I don't want to see him released from prison. He should be exposed for all his wrong doing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@Anonymous032819 

@Xivambala wrote:

@Anonymous032819 

That we know of.

Just because there has been no "breaking news", doesn't mean that nothing is happening.

And yes, the episode was filmed in the summer.

It takes time to shoot footage and to edit, before it gets to be aired.

The episode was filmed about three months ago.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I had it set to record b/c I thought it might be something worth watching. I did watch almost an hour then decided the show wasn't for me. Those ghost hunter guys were wearing N95 masks with vents...wrong kind to wear and that really bugged me when I saw the masks. I just didn't care for anything about the show. I deleted it.

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

The Ghost Adventures episode tonight was wonderful. While I realize Zac and the crew are not criminal investigators, evidence found by cadaver dogs in an old alligator pond of human remains is very convincing. The local law enforcement staff made a measly attempt to investigate the area uncovered by the cadaver dogs. There was also a mysterious brownish liquid residue at an abandoned truck in the "back 40" area that was very intriguing. This area is believed to contain the bodies of 2 men killed there and where animal carcasses where thrown. How disrespectful! I do hope the property gets the further investigation it needs.

Hi, @Xivambala!   I'm catching up and just saw this notification.

I've never seen the Ghost Adventures shows...  I don't do well with many of the paranormal shows or movies (long story I'm not sure would be that interesting) so I shy away from them usually.   How would this show rate on the creepy/scary meter?

🙀👻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

Hi, @Xivambala!   I'm catching up and just saw this notification.

I've never seen the Ghost Adventures shows...  I don't do well with many of the paranormal shows or movies (long story I'm not sure would be that interesting) so I shy away from them usually.   How would this show rate on the creepy/scary meter?

🙀👻

Hey @dooBdoo:

I've followed Ghost Adventures since about 2009 and The Dead Files since 2011 on the Travel Channel. I don't find them creepy or scary at all. I find it all fascinating actually. I have had paranormal experiences since my teens, all the way up to the present time. I am aware that there are many people that don't believe in such things. I do because of my personal experiences, mostly with deceased family members, and some not. Anyway, in this show the crew was called out because of paranormal activity at the zoo. Joe Exotic's house is now a pigsty. The crew was able to contact Joe's deceased husband Travis Maldonado and I believe one or both of the above mentioned men killed in the "back 40" area. I think this is one of the top Ghost Adventure shows I have seen. Joe Exotic and his followers will do anything to get him released from prison. I want him to stay there, and see all his dirt and crimes uncovered.