Honored Contributor

That family is like watching a trainwreak.  I  only hope that the little girl gets faraway from her family, gets a name change, goes to college  and does something with her miserable life. 

Respected Contributor

They are the grossest family 

Honored Contributor

Honey Boo Boo has a serious weight problem. Her mom is no longer overweight. She needs to help her daughter now.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it starts in January and I read that Mama June will be in a beauty pageant.She did keep her weight off.

Esteemed Contributor

Both my husband and I have distant relatives who come close to this lifestyle. Scares the bejeebers out of me to think if the bloodline flowed slightly different.... I feel the same about watching them as I do watching hoarders. Both are my personal nightmares. But, hey, good luck to all of them. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Honey Boo Boo has a serious weight problem. Her mom is no longer overweight. She needs to help her daughter now.

Please.  The mother still overweight and bizarrely shaped.  Not that it matters with that bucket of fat that she is her head.  I've never seen a head and neck like that.

Respected Contributor

This is not my typical type of show and I found the lack of manors and cleanleness repulsive but we suffered through one episode where they went to the lake and had rented a big inflated thing called a blob.  It went in the water and they all jumped on it taking turns.  Something that happened to the husband (Sugar Bear) caused him to give the funniest look to the camera that I chuckeled for days.  I think someone commented on his sunburn.  Anyway,we tried it again and it was awful.  Yes, it's like a trainwreck!

I did like the highly promoted final reveal of Mama after her weight loss but I also root for all the people on 600lb Life.  One of my best friends who passed became morbidly obese after a terrible car accident and she was given the wrong drug and it ruined her health.  I guess it can happen to anyone.  God bless the people who can lose weight after being obese!  

That family is probably laughing all the way to the bank Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Both my husband and I have distant relatives who come close to this lifestyle. Scares the bejeebers out of me to think if the bloodline flowed slightly different.... I feel the same about watching them as I do watching hoarders. Both are my personal nightmares. But, hey, good luck to all of them. 

I think many of us do if the truth be told.  You can't choose your family or neighbors...

I love watching hoarders as I used to be a maid and sometimes want to jump in there and clean, paint, landscape etc.  This also comes form years of buying fixer uppers and living in them one at a time.  Sorry, I got off track Woman Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

Just have to wonder about people who make such horrible comments about a child. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor