Esteemed Contributor

Mom June is on ET tonight - CBS 7 pm Eastern. Saw preview of the interview on The Talk earlier today.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see either show, but I read that she has two kids by sax offenders! That woman is disgusting!

Super Contributor
If Georgia's usually inept and completely clueless DFACS (Department of Family And Children's Services) had been paying attention and actually did its job, those children would've been removed from that potentially dangerous environment long ago. I've never watched the show, but from current news coverage of the situation, it's abundantly clear that authorities must intervene ASAP.
Esteemed Contributor
CPS, Child PROtection SERVICES, Does not do their jobs and neither do some Judges. My greatgranddaughter and Greatgrandson taken out of Grandparent,s home, loving and safe environment, and given to the Mother and her ex con boyfriend to live with on alternative custody with my grandson their Father. They have child abuse proof from Doctor and social worker, but the ball was dropped. Always a different Social worker. My Son, their Grandfather is beside himself with worry. Their Mother is like the one being talked about on this post. Very stupid and just wants a man, any man, and the kids mean nothing, but to exploit.
Valued Contributor

The woman is an idiot and clueless.

Trusted Contributor

Dr. Phil is doing an interview with Mama June on Mon. next week... I think that is the day.... lets see what she has to say for herself...

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/14/2014 game-on said:

Dr. Phil is doing an interview with Mama June on Mon. next week... I think that is the day.... lets see what she has to say for herself...

TMZ ran a story about that in the last day or two. SPOILER. . .

They said that Mama June told Phil that TMZ's photos featuring her with child molester were photoshopped. They also said she tells Phil that TLC paid her in full for last season. TMZ stands by original stories: photos are real & their sources say TLC refused to pay her in full.

I think it's time for Mama June to fade out of the spotlight for a while. . .

Honored Contributor

Gadzooks! That mother seems to be milking this for every drop. Not that I'm surprised but seriously - give it a rest and fade away - PLEASE.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't stand that family. Poor Alana looks just like mom.

Honored Contributor

The entire group needs help. Seriously.