Honored Contributor

Re: 'Honey Boo Boo' daughter of 'Mama June' is huge!

@SharkE wrote:

Wonder if they still live in that same house in Ga. ? 

@SharkE  after she and Gino sold everything in it, she sold the house.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I'm so happy for the neighbors ! my heart broke in 2 thinking about those people having to put up with all those antics.  I said a silent prayer every night that I didn't have that to put up with. Prayers for those who did.

Super Contributor

I can't imagine that many people will watch another show - surely their time is up!

Though I can't blame them for wanting a show, because I saw a recent article on the other daughters that said "Honey Boo Boo's sisters Anna Cardwell and Jessica Shannon underwent major plastic surgery procedures costing upward of $120,000". $120K to spend on plastic surgery? My my my. They've come a long way haven't they?

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure any amount of plastic surgery is going to improve the attractiveness of this family. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

My heart goes out to that poor child.  I wonder if she has ever had a complete checkup to make sure there is nothing physically wrong and not just from her diet.  She needs help for sure.

@mspatmac- To answer your question, a few years ago on the show "The Doctors", they devoted an episode to Honey Boo Boo and Mama June.  They were very concerned about Honey's health. 

They did everything they could for her; medical checkups, membership to a gym, home equipment, personal dietician and food for a year.  Follow ups.  Honey made it clear she didn't like the idea of exercise and she turned her nose up at many of the wonderful foods made for her.  She wanted the rubbish she'd been eating and continued to stuff her face with it.

Mama June promised to follow all the rules set out for not only Honey, but herself.  Did she he!! - neither of them did and a year later, nothing had changed.  So many excuses why they couldn't follow through.

So I wouldn't waste too much sympathy on them or "that poor child".

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan- I can't believe this family ever had any show.  Talk about appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Honored Contributor

The only way honey boo boo will change is to be separated from June.  Everything about her life style is unhealthy.  Moving in with sugar bear would be no better.

Honored Contributor

I thought Mama June was arrested with her boyfriend for dealing Meth?  So pathetic and I would never watch this show.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That Boo Boo girl is just beautiful. She really is.  Overweight, yes. She obviously has health or emotional issues.  From the way her family acts...emotional issues are on my mind.  Part of Boo Boo girl ( never watched show, not sure of her name) build is part of it.  She has that fat distribution in chin and upper stomach.  Inherited.   That said, if she lost weight it would be better.  At least for health. I am sure if she could have lost weight, she would of.  No one can or will "take her in hand" as one poster said, because why.?  The get the attention they want as is. For the life of me, why would someone watch these shows?  I never got it.  What do people get out of watching people's lives unfold,?

Honored Contributor

Last I heard Honey Boo Boo was living with her sister, who applied for temporary custody. June with still with the boyfriend, doing drugs and pretty much lost everything.