Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

Shoot, I've seen high school boys cry when they lose a big football game.

@software ever watch the NBA or NFL and see the grown men cry when they lose the championship? Not that there is anything wrong with it in my opinion.

Valued Contributor

She's gone! All she did was stomp around and shake her body. I never saw much dancing. At the elimination she looked shocked and started to cry. Oh please, you weren't that good Boo Hoo.

Respected Contributor

Finally should have gone first.

Trusted Contributor

Such cruel remarks for a child just trying to be happy. SMH

Honored Contributor
I just can't believe she is still on the air in any capacity at all.
Respected Contributor

Re: Honey Boo Boo Has to Go

[ Edited ]

Don't know whose idea it was for DWTSJuniors, but this show and all other shows of this nature with children in competition, I find unappealing and exploitative--my opinion. Whether or not the children are interested, they are children, not adults making the decisions; their parents are making the decisions on their behalf.  Watched DWTSJuniors and find it very unappealing and phony with little children trying to act like adults!  Will not be watching any further!

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

I'm surprised that TLC didn't give that "Cash me outside" girl her own TV series. I really thought there was no low TLC wouldn't stoop to for ratings.

@Alison Wonderland  That girl has a rap career now.  🙄

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

Just like with the regular edition, it seems they picked "stars" (using the term loosely) who have no business being out there except for the publicity stunt and those who have an advantage based on past experiences.  No doubt that we haven't seen the last of Honey Boo Boo.  She'll probably have her own show someday in the future when she has her own kids.

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

I'm surprised that TLC didn't give that "Cash me outside" girl her own TV series. I really thought there was no low TLC wouldn't stoop to for ratings.

@Alison Wonderland  That girl has a rap career now.  🙄

America loves a train wreck.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll be SO glad when this seemingly never-ending period of "reality" and "talent" shows is over!  Enough already!

Keepin' it real.