Honored Contributor
I've been watching some of this yesterday and today. I love this show but always thought it an odd thing for I. D.
to do at Christmas time. I have seen every show already that has been on the Marathon. But I do like to hear Kenda's straight-arrow wisdom and thoughts on human nature. I also like hearing from Kenda's real life colleagues who also comment. They are all top-notch people.

I hope once the show ends I.D. will continue to show reruns. This is a great show.

Anyone else watching?
Honored Contributor

Re: Homicide Hunter Marathon

Love the show, but haven't watched today.  So many marathons!  Some of the things I'm seeing are channels that play one certain, holiday-related, movie over and over and over and over for the entirety of the day.

One thing I happened along yesterday was 'Dexter' on Showtime.  They are playing one season per day.  Today is season 2.    I really loved that show and cannot imagine that I could not watch.    Good thing I'm alone for these few days so I won't have interruptions except for taking care of the dog and bird.   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee 

Wstching........<3

I'm so sad it is ending  Smiley Sad  

I have his  "My,My ,My"   Cup........lol  and drink my daily cup of  tea from it.......   

I'm hopeing he comes back with another show.................

how can they retire him  .......He IS Discovery ID..................Smiley Sad

Merry Christmas @Pearlee 

Honored Contributor

I believe it was mentioned in one of the threads that he does have a new show coming up soon.   That, or I saw it on the ID channel one day.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yes he does. Hes mentioned that in interviews he has given about the show ending but hasn't stated what the project is that he will be doing for I. D.
Respected Contributor

Yes, it's on our TV now.  I ordered one of his "Mymymy" t-shirts for DH for Christmas - he loves that saying and was very surprised.

Honored Contributor

Love the My My My tee. Saw in a photo his wife was wearing it at an I.D. meet and greet. I wonder if he says that often at home.
Honored Contributor

Since it is Wed, I think there is a new episode at 9 tonight.
Esteemed Contributor

We've absolutely been watching! Kenda is a favorite in this house! I've seen most of the episodes so many times, but still enjoy them. Well, my my my!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Since it is Wed, I think there is a new episode at 9 tonight.

Yup!  I just checked the Tivo Guide and it shows tonight as a new one.  Yay!  Smiley Happy   I think I'm a week behind on the show.  I usually have a lot of ID shows on my bdrm Tivo and often end up 7-10 days behind.   At least I never run out of stuff to watch.