Respected Contributor

We have been fans since the beginning but last nights season ending episode was a big fail. Really the entire season was off and hard to follow.

I'm not sure we will follow it next year for the supposed series ending .

Honored Contributor

Really, next year is their last?  Soon as I know that, I won't bother to see it either. This has been one of the hardest series to follow to me. 

Regular Contributor

I happened to see Mandy Patinkin on Steven Colbert's Late Show the other evening.  He mentioned Homeland has been picked up for two more seasons.  

Trusted Contributor

I still don't understand President Elect's character.  I get that she couldn't trust Dar, but Carrie and Saul?  Is she just completely paranoid now ?

So sad Peter is gone.  Great actor.  He deserves an emmy !!

Regular Contributor

@roxxy1i am still trying to catch up with this past season. Isn't this a  different person playing Peter this season? 

Trusted Contributor

@pggoody wrote:

@roxxy1i am still trying to catch up with this past season. Isn't this a  different person playing Peter this season? 

@pggoody  Peter Quinn = Rupert Friend.

Same as always.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bet the new president is a russian plant. I enjoyed this season, except when they took her daughter away.  Didnt like that. Will miss Quinn, didnt like that  he didnt recover from the poisioning.  Such a good actor.

Respected Contributor

I've watched this series from the beginning too. This season started of slow, but I've really enjoyed it. 

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to stick with this show because I've also watched from the beginning. Since Quinn first appeared, he has been one of my favorite characters. I would have rather Saul had been killed than Peter.  Not sure what happened in those last scenes after Saul was detained and they wouldn't let Carrie see the President. She was sitting at her desk like she was in a trance or someone was holding her there against her will.

I was in for the last season but two more - not sure I'll make it.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

This is one of my favorite shows.  I'd stopped watching it about 1 year ago, then I picked it back up at the beginning of this year.

I saw last year's ending and thought I wouldn't like it, but I do.  I wish I could get my daughter back into it.  She'd stopped watching it and is now a few episodes behind.

She explains things I miss (which adds up) that I missed.

I love the Carrie character.