Trusted Contributor

What a good season 7 !  

I was a nervous wreck  watching the final episode this season.

The last scene with Carrie running past Saul was startling.

Looking forward to season 8.  Sadly it's last.

Certainly will miss Carrie !!   ...............

Respected Contributor
Spoiler
It was most enjoyable and sad.   If Carrie was real, she would probably be represented by a star on the wall at CIA headquarters.

I enjoyed the season too.  I hope it continues next season.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I actually thought this season was Homeland's last. When did they pick it up for another year? I guessed I missed that announcement. Yes, I really enjoyed this season. Poor Carrie, hopefully they'll be able to bring her sanity back. Looking forward to this bonus season (8) for me!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I also thought it was the last season until just a few weeks ago. 

I think the writers missed a good opportunity to end it. Maybe the writers will take next season to introduce new characters for spin off without Carrie? 

Respected Contributor

i guess i'm odd man out.  i think the series lost itself when it abandoned the ME and tried to tie in more to politics at home which they didn't read all that well..  also think they have overdone the manic thing with Carrie.  and, it was a big,big mistake to get rid of Quinn.  the excitement, the tension of the earlier years just isn't there for me. 

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

i guess i'm odd man out.  i think the series lost itself when it abandoned the ME and tried to tie in more to politics at home which they didn't read all that well..  also think they have overdone the manic thing with Carrie.  and, it was a big,big mistake to get rid of Quinn.  the excitement, the tension of the earlier years just isn't there for me. 

@ms traditional   I agree with you. I watched this season because I had watched the previous six and wanted to see the conclusion of the series. Stepping out on a limb here but I would have rather seen Saul killed off than Quinn.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

@ms traditional   I agree with you. I watched this season because I had watched the previous six and wanted to see the conclusion of the series. Stepping out on a limb here but I would have rather seen Saul killed off than Quinn.

@Tique   interesting -  i was just thinking how Saul has become less interesting.  he's back in a power position - but i'm not feeling it.

Respected Contributor

No Season 8 will be the last.  They have one more season.  I agree Season 7 was fabulous and so suspenseful!