Respected Contributor

Just wondering how the fans of H & F are liking having Cameron Mathison as co-host with Debbie or if you prefer Mark.

Honored Contributor

Some of those hosts are kind of interchangeable. I think CM was a good choice.

Valued Contributor

I think he is great but hate the way they got rid of the last host

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of Cameron and have never in all these years she has been on the air, a fan of Debbie.  I really liked Mark and the previous female host.  I can't think of her first name but her last name was Ferrera.

Respected Contributor

I remember now, Christina.

I'm hating it. i HATED how they dumped Christina and then to fire mark because he stood up for females on set complaining of harassment!!?? I can't tell if cameron is arrogant or just awkward. 

Respected Contributor

@Wizardmary wrote:

I'm hating it. i HATED how they dumped Christina and then to fire mark because he stood up for females on set complaining of harassment!!?? I can't tell if cameron is arrogant or just awkward. 

I didn't know they fired Mark because of that.  How did you find out?  I just loved him.

Honored Contributor

I really liked Mark Steines and Cristina Ferrare together as well as Michael Burger with Cristina in the original show from the 80's.

I am familiar with Cameron Mathison more as an actor and I've caught him when Entertainment Tonight (I think that's it) came on the tv after something I had on prior.  He seems nice enought.  I can't say I'm a huge fan but I don't dislike him either.  I haven't watched Home & Family since Cristina Ferrare was so unceremoniously dismissed.  She may not be bitter, but I sure was when it happened and now I'm just out of the habit.  I never cared much for Debbie M.

Valued Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Wizardmary wrote:

I didn't know they fired Mark because of that.  How did you find out?  I just loved him.

I had no idea either until my son read it on Yahoo news. I had heard rumblings about sexual improprieties but didn’t know what to think. Go to Yahoo.com and find the article. It’s appalling! Apparently, female employees would confide in Mark about this “seasoned” producer’s remarks. He would also whisper into Mark’s earpiece “blips” about attractive female guests. Mark spoke up and POOF! he’s gone! Despicable, if true. And I tend to believe it just may be bc Mark has filed a lawsuit.