Honored Contributor

Re: Holy cow, Donna Mills is 80.

I loved her in Knots Landing and tried (and failed) to fix my hair like hers.  I got a cat during the time she was on KL and named her Abby.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed her in Knots Landing. I never missed an episode. I recall reading that she adopted a daughter in her mid 50's. She never married.

Esteemed Contributor

Knotts Landing was the best! Donna Mills was a great character. I hope I look that good when I reach 80.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

There is an interview with them on You Tube earlier this year , for anyone interested. Donna is the oldest , and least changed.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I know Donna Mills was in a lot of roles, but  the first thing I think of is the soap opera " Love is a Many Splendored Thing ."  It  started in the late sixties and only lasted a few years, but I was obsessed with it.  If you Google it  there are many familiar faces. Thanks for the blast from the past.

Oh, I loved that show. She and David Birney. I don't think I missed a day of it. I remember I bought her eye make-up kit, lol. No, I didn't look like Donna Mills after I used it but it was pretty good.

Honored Contributor

All still dieting.  Who cares when your that old.

Trusted Contributor

I always thought she was very pretty.  Great hair and I loved her eye makeup.  I just look like I have two black eyes if I try to do some eye stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

@SharkE wrote:

All still dieting.  Who cares when your that old.

I do at 85.  I exercise, eat right, and care how I look.  Doesn,t matter you care, at least I like to look the best I can. Always have been stylish.

Honored Contributor

I never missed Knots Landing!  I thought she was the most gorgeous woman!  I tried and tried to get my eye makeup to look like hers back in the day!  Ha!  She still looks very good.  However -- the lady who played Valene -- can't remember her real name -- has not aged as well!  Michelle Lee still looks good!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I always wanted to feed that poor Valene. LOL Really thin people look older in the face.  Have you noticed when English people move to the U.S. and their normal weight they get over here and the discrimation begins then like Adele and that gal who did Titanic movie diet down and age themselves.

Adele is not as pretty as she used to be. They go overboard.