Honored Contributor

Re: Holy cow, Donna Mills is 80.

She had some work done on her face but not as much as others have.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I saw her in a recent movie, Hallmark movie I think it was, and she looked very good. I couldn't have guessed her age at 80 by the way she looked in that movie. wow.

@SilleeMee    She is such a pretty lady!

Yes she is @SeaMaiden 

I love her striking blue eyes. I mostly remember her from Knots Landing from back in the '80s with the big hair and glamorous gowns. She was a knock out in that show.

Honored Contributor

It happens to the nicest people and sure beats the alternative of not reaching 80.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes!  And of all things, the SUN came up today!  

Who knew?  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I know Donna Mills was in a lot of roles, but  the first thing I think of is the soap opera " Love is a Many Splendored Thing ."  It  started in the late sixties and only lasted a few years, but I was obsessed with it.  If you Google it  there are many familiar faces. Thanks for the blast from the past.

@QVCkitty1 , yes!  along with Leslie Charleson (Monic Q GH).

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I know Donna Mills was in a lot of roles, but  the first thing I think of is the soap opera " Love is a Many Splendored Thing ."  It  started in the late sixties and only lasted a few years, but I was obsessed with it.  If you Google it  there are many familiar faces. Thanks for the blast from the past.

@QVCkitty1 , yes!  along with Leslie Charleson (Monic Q GH).

@Wsmom , Yes and David Birney. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

This reunion picture of the Knots Landing women was taken January 2020.

A0C92718-EF5E-42C6-B0F0-DD275918BA8C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

And 40 years prior.....

53D0C818-8B77-4E6D-A878-6EE2606E768C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

She was in a lot of tv series, but in Knots Landing for nine seasons.  I also remember her in Play Misty for Me."

She has kept up dancing exercises which is one reason for aging well, keeps everything tight.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I saw her in a recent movie, Hallmark movie I think it was, and she looked very good. I couldn't have guessed her age at 80 by the way she looked in that movie. wow.

@SilleeMee    She is such a pretty lady!

Yes she is @SeaMaiden 

I love her striking blue eyes. I mostly remember her from Knots Landing from back in the '80s with the big hair and glamorous gowns. She was a knock out in that show.

I  too "know" her mostly from Knots Landing. But I remember being very scared when I was young seeing her play someone whose body the devil inhabited in a movie about the Bermuda Triangle. Her stare freaked me out, and I still shiver when I think of it today! Maybe that's why I watched Knots Landing - so I could see her in a different part! (That's not why I watched it, but at least now I think of her as "Abby" ! 

She may be 80, but still. . . those eyes!  Smiley Happy