Esteemed Contributor

Holy cow, Donna Mills is 80.

I saw a list of celebrities birthday and Donna Mills was the 1st name.

Had I thought about it I would have figured out she was up there but it caught me off guard.

God, that makes me feel old.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holy cow, Donna Mills is 80.

I saw her in a recent movie, Hallmark movie I think it was, and she looked very good. I couldn't have guessed her age at 80 by the way she looked in that movie. wow.

Honored Contributor

There's not much of anything that doesn't make me feel old these days.  Imagine how she feels.

Honored Contributor

She still looks great. I saw something about her and her boyfriend owning wineries either on tv or you tube.

Honored Contributor

I know Donna Mills was in a lot of roles, but  the first thing I think of is the soap opera " Love is a Many Splendored Thing ."  It  started in the late sixties and only lasted a few years, but I was obsessed with it.  If you Google it  there are many familiar faces. Thanks for the blast from the past.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954   I know what you mean.  When my DD turned 50, now that made me feel ancient.

I think feeling old at any age can happen.  When I worked in a restaurant and was probably 36 or so, our dishwasher was a teenager and didn't know the names of the Beatles.  I felt old then too.

Honored Contributor

I know!  I see all these actresses I grew up with and they are like OLD.  I am old too!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I saw her in a recent movie, Hallmark movie I think it was, and she looked very good. I couldn't have guessed her age at 80 by the way she looked in that movie. wow.

@SilleeMee    She is such a pretty lady!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I know Donna Mills was in a lot of roles, but  the first thing I think of is the soap opera " Love is a Many Splendored Thing ."  It  started in the late sixties and only lasted a few years, but I was obsessed with it.  If you Google it  there are many familiar faces. Thanks for the blast from the past.

Before Love is Splendored, she had a role in another soap, Secret Storm, her charcter was named Rocket, it was circa 1966.

Honored Contributor

And Rita Moreno is 89!!!  How did they get so old--LOL?!???!!