Honored Contributor

Returns Aug . 10th on 'E'.

QVC Customer Care

@SharkE  I love that show, I can not wait!!!

Honored Contributor

Whew! thought I got poofed !  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE

Thanks, Sharke. 

Do you know when Long Island Medium will be back?  Think Theresa is a hoot!

Anyways. those are my kind of programs, so thanks for the update!

Trusted Contributor

I love this show, Tyler is so sweet.  I think that's his name.

Valued Contributor

I love paranormal shows.I went last April to an event with Theresa Caputo and I loved it.She was excellent as always and I couldn't take my eyes off her glittery shoes.I think they had Swarosky crystals.Five years ago a local medium predicted my dad would live to be 90 and my mom would have dementia.Also my grandpa came through once and everything was spot on.I went to other mediums who were fake or not good and it was a waste of money.

i had a few premonitions myself so I am a believer.I also thought the moderator was going to erase the messages.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Returns Aug . 10th on 'E'.

-------------------

I like his shows, but don't see them regularly.  They must be playing reruns...I saw his show this morning.  He was with a sports guy whose name began with a T.  Didn't recognize the person, am not into sports!!!

Honored Contributor

I saw a preview clip with Tori Spelling being on the show.....hope she can call back her father From the dead   ask him why he stiffed her out of a big inheritance.....

Honored Contributor

SeaMaiden wrote:

I saw a preview clip with Tori Spelling being on the show.....hope she can call back her father From the dead   ask him why he stiffed her out of a big inheritance.....

The only problem with that theory is that she didn't get stiffed.  He left the majority of his estate to his surviving spouse - as it should be.   

I'm not saying I'm a fan of Candy Spelling.  I never liked her at all.  But the estate did go where it should have gone. The kids got a chunk of money and knew they needed to go out and make their own lives.

Anyway, I also like Tyler and will continue to watch.  I watched a little bit of what has been re-running this morning.   The Lawrence brothers - what's not to like there, eh?  Smiley Happy   Candis Cayne - I really like her and she's so beautiful.  Oh, and I saw the Christopher Knight piece again.   I always rather liked him. although I know him to have his difficulties.

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting on the Boy George rerun LOL

wish they would have more interestig celebs 1/2 I never heard of