Esteemed Contributor

This is a Christmas movie on Hallmark Channel. I watched it last night and it was really good. IMHO, this is a movie that is worth watching unlike many of the new movies. This was a heartwarming movie.

Super Contributor

I watch Hallmark all day! I don't think I could watch it, looks sad. I need HAPPY right now!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Holly & Ivy

[ Edited ]

@elated , I watched it last night also. It was sweet but, it seemed like it was too rushed at the end, almost like you fell alseep then woke up having missed a big segment of the movie and wondered what the heck happened here. I just thought it could have been done alot better.   

Frequent Contributor

I watched HOLLY and  IVY this afternoon and loved it. I look forward to watching it again. I get tired of the airy little holiday romance on the regular Hallmark channel and find the meaningful ones on HMM Movies & Mysteries more enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for reminding me of Holly & Ivy.  It was good but I hadn't slept the night before and dosed off about midway through it.  No worries though because....you know, lol.  Hallmark is known for its repeats.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)