Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,051
Registered: ‎05-02-2017

 

Dancing!! Singing!! Fun!! Special Guests!! Gifts!! Costumes!!

 

And oh, the Dancing!!

 

Derek and Julianne are creating a fantastic and festive viewer experience!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,355
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Holidays with the Houghs

I watched this,and while I know nothing is going on between Derek and Julianne, their dancing seems too familiar to me.  It seems romantic and intimate to me, the lifts, most brothers and sisters are not this close.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 772
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Holidays with the Houghs

It was very enjoyable. Didn't know Derek was a really good singer.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,865
Registered: ‎04-28-2010

Re: Holidays with the Houghs

Excellent and enjoyable.

 

I've often wondered about dancing on the ceiling and walls.........exactly how, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,051
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Holidays with the Houghs

I felt like they were trying to be the 2019 version of Donny & Marie!  Woman LOL Donny was my guy back in the day. Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,576
Registered: ‎10-04-2011

Re: Holidays with the Houghs


@ibb38 wrote:

I felt like they were trying to be the 2019 version of Donny & Marie!  Woman LOL Donny was my guy back in the day. Heart


Hi @ibb38 Smiley Happy 

 

No, Donny was my guy back in the day. Smiley Wink 

 

Happy Holidays!  

 

 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,419
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

Re: Holidays with the Houghs

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched this,and while I know nothing is going on between Derek and Julianne, their dancing seems too familiar to me.  It seems romantic and intimate to me, the lifts, most brothers and sisters are not this close.


 

I haven't watched it yet, but I remember seeing them dancing together on dwts. I thought to myself -- wth.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,285
Registered: ‎11-24-2011

Re: Holidays with the Houghs

Ever since Julianne announced a few months ago, to the world, that she had recently informed her husband that she is not straight but she chose to be with him......I can't watch her. Why not tell HIM (not the world) that BEFORE he married you so he could decide if he still wanted to chose her. I don't care what her personal preferences are but that's a terribly unfair thing to do. At least keep it between the two of you. I felt like she was making a fool out of him by yapping it all over social media. But ehh, maybe he doesn't give a hoot.

 

And the dance she had done w/her brother, if that was the one they did a couple of years back on DWTS I saw that too and found it a little disconcerting.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,051
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Holidays with the Houghs


@dmod wrote:

@ibb38 wrote:

I felt like they were trying to be the 2019 version of Donny & Marie!  Woman LOL Donny was my guy back in the day. Heart


Hi @ibb38 Smiley Happy 

 

No, Donny was my guy back in the day. Smiley Wink 

 

Happy Holidays!  

 

 


@dmod  that's too funny!!  Woman LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,159
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Holidays with the Houghs

Prior to Brad Pitt, it always seemed that Angelina always had a very fond affection to her brother, he was wit hher on all award shows and red carpets.