Honored Contributor

This movie is available today. "Fed up with being single on holidays, two strangers agree to be each other's platonic plus-ones all year long only to catch real feelings along the way". It stars Emma Roberts, Luke Bracey, and Kristen Chenoweth. I haven't seen it yet, I'm assuming it is just a light-hearted film, which I could use

Honored Contributor

SSRe: Holidate Movie On Netflix

Same ole stuff

Write to me at OMalleys and we will plan our escape.
Honored Contributor

Re: Holidate Movie On Netflix

I just finished watching this, I liked it, it was cute and sweet. Jessica Capshaw and hottie Manish Dayal from The Resident is also in it. I don't know who this Luke Bracey is, but he is drop dead handsome! Two hotties for the price of one! 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   I keep getting emails from Netflix about this.  I think I'll watch it tomorrow.  Thanks for your review.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

This sounds a lot like Plus One with Jack Quaid. I think I posted about it. It was cute!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes thank you, I love these types of movies around the holidays.   It reminded me of the move "the Holiday"  with Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black!  I watch it every year, it's my favorite and I posted about it on here once before.    That and Rudolph which I never tire of Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I just finished watching this movie and it was so cute.  I really enjoyed it.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 , I watched it last night.  Very enjoyable fluff movie.  Good cast.

Trusted Contributor

I found the language offensive, crude and completely unnecessary.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Yes thank you, I love these types of movies around the holidays.   It reminded me of the move "the Holiday"  with Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black!  I watch it every year, it's my favorite and I posted about it on here once before.    That and Rudolph which I never tire of Smiley Happy

The Holiday is one of my all time faves, it is on so many channels all year long, so well done !!!