Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This movie is available today. "Fed up with being single on holidays, two strangers agree to be each other's platonic plus-ones all year long only to catch real feelings along the way". It stars Emma Roberts, Luke Bracey, and Kristen Chenoweth. I haven't seen it yet, I'm assuming it is just a light-hearted film, which I could use

Honored Contributor

SSRe: Holidate Movie On Netflix

Same ole stuff

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Re: Holidate Movie On Netflix

I just finished watching this, I liked it, it was cute and sweet. Jessica Capshaw and hottie Manish Dayal from The Resident is also in it. I don't know who this Luke Bracey is, but he is drop dead handsome! Two hotties for the price of one! 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   I keep getting emails from Netflix about this.  I think I'll watch it tomorrow.  Thanks for your review.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

This sounds a lot like Plus One with Jack Quaid. I think I posted about it. It was cute!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes thank you, I love these types of movies around the holidays.   It reminded me of the move "the Holiday"  with Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black!  I watch it every year, it's my favorite and I posted about it on here once before.    That and Rudolph which I never tire of Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching this movie and it was so cute.  I really enjoyed it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 , I watched it last night.  Very enjoyable fluff movie.  Good cast.

Respected Contributor

I found the language offensive, crude and completely unnecessary.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Yes thank you, I love these types of movies around the holidays.   It reminded me of the move "the Holiday"  with Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black!  I watch it every year, it's my favorite and I posted about it on here once before.    That and Rudolph which I never tire of Smiley Happy

The Holiday is one of my all time faves, it is on so many channels all year long, so well done !!!