Esteemed Contributor

I think Hoda is terrific. She can do serious news as well as the fluff. I’m thrilled she got the NBC Today gig and that she finally has the baby she has always wanted, especially after her bout with cancer. As for her significant other, all I can add is one of the individuals I love most in the world is much shorter than I am. She is Maddie, my beagle.

Super Contributor

How's the weather in 1956?  :-)

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

The things posters start a thread about.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

This thread reminded me of my first boy friend in 7 th  grade....Andy Pitz.  I was 5’9” tall...Andy was about 5’5!  I have a picture of us standing next to each other.... he was pretty darn short!  He asked me to go steady( we never kissed...just held hands😄). He gave me a Saint Christopher necklace to wear which was the “hot” going steady  piece of jewelry. 

Eventually he cheated on me with MY BEST FRIEND😮🙁👎😡

That put a damper on my day😾 But I did survive!  Goodness, 7th grade was a real learning experience in Men!😄

I'm sure this guy would be thrilled to know you just put his full name on the QBB.  Woman Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

"Reever" You must have a very sad and empty life to post such a shallow observation of this love woman. Actually, it's really none of your business. Shame on you!!

@Hodgemom  it was just her opinion... good gosh don't get your panties inside out over it! No shame in saying what she said.   Get over yourself.

Contributor

Re: Hodas boyfriend shorter

[ Edited ]

So whats wrong with that?  Short men are successful. This topic should not even be up for discussion.  Educate yourself about life.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Anyone else watch the program "Extra" ? Was surprised to learn Hoda was not married. And her boyfriend is shorter than she is !?! The dynamic looked strange to me. Usually you never see powerful women with shorter men, at least not on TV. hoda said she was happy and not sure what the future holds for marriage. All this time I had thought Hoda was married. I remmeber her saying she had adopted a baby girl but never mentioned anything about her marriage. Very strange.

Surely, this is satire. Thanks for the funny. 

I was just going to ask if we were being punked!

Yes, I think we are.

Respected Contributor

They actually showed he was shorter than her on tv????  OMG.  Who would have ever thought in this day that two people could fall if love and be happy with each other if the man was shorter than the woman? 

I am so happy you took the time to start this thread.  It is truly enlightening. 

I hope they never show a couple where the woman is a little older than the man.  Now that would be something to start yet another thread about.

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali  Yes.  Let's not mention Goldie and Kurt.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix