Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Anyone else watch the program "Extra" ? Was surprised to learn Hoda was not married. And her boyfriend is shorter than she is !?! The dynamic looked strange to me. Usually you never see powerful women with shorter men, at least not on TV. hoda said she was happy and not sure what the future holds for marriage. All this time I had thought Hoda was married. I remmeber her saying she had adopted a baby girl but never mentioned anything about her marriage. Very strange.

None of this is strange, but your reaction to it really is.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I am not one bit concerned about Hoda's BF's height..she seems extremely happy with him and her new baby. Just be happy for her instead of finding  fault in something so trivial and unimportant.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Reever, you have an odd way of thinking but it's no surprise based on all your other stuff.

Hi Lovemygrands, in all honesty I didn't think it was controversial I just saw it a short being unusual. I was surprised. It struck me. As far as a "crisis"  as someone's alerted to... hardly. This man is a financier in Wall Street, cry me a river. I'm sure they are a very wealthy couple.  Hoda has always been a favorite of mine, as is Kathy Lee Gifford. 

Honored Contributor

This thread reminded me of my first boy friend in 7 th  grade....Andy Pitz.  I was 5’9” tall...Andy was about 5’5!  I have a picture of us standing next to each other.... he was pretty darn short!  He asked me to go steady( we never kissed...just held hands😄). He gave me a Saint Christopher necklace to wear which was the “hot” going steady  piece of jewelry. 

Eventually he cheated on me with MY BEST FRIEND😮🙁👎😡

That put a damper on my day😾 But I did survive!  Goodness, 7th grade was a real learning experience in Men!😄

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Reever, you have an odd way of thinking but it's no surprise based on all your other stuff.

Hi Lovemygrands, in all honesty I didn't think it was controversial I just saw it a short being unusual. I was surprised. It struck me. As far as a "crisis"  as someone's alerted to... hardly. This man is a financier in Wall Street, cry me a river. I'm sure they are a very wealthy couple.  Hoda has always been a favorite of mine, as is Kathy Lee Gifford. 

Yet you're still complaining, financier or not. 

~Live with Intention~
Contributor

I thought your first post was superficial. Now with this second post, I know it is. 

Or are you jealous?

Honored Contributor

Confused?  Why is his height an issue OP?

Respected Contributor

You're kidding, right? Talk about superficial.... Sorry to be blunt, but that kind of attitude is best left in middle school.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good things come in small packages!!!

Esteemed Contributor

This is so not important.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix