Respected Contributor

Anyone else watch the program "Extra" ? Was surprised to learn Hoda was not married. And her boyfriend is shorter than she is !?! The dynamic looked strange to me. Usually you never see powerful women with shorter men, at least not on TV. hoda said she was happy and not sure what the future holds for marriage. All this time I had thought Hoda was married. I remmeber her saying she had adopted a baby girl but never mentioned anything about her marriage. Very strange.

Honored Contributor

Now I've heard everything!  We are to judge the character of a person proportionate to the height of his/Her significant other?  @Reever. You're so far out in left field, we can't even see you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I married a man shorter than me.  Try it you might like itSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Hodas boyfriend shorter

[ Edited ]

I understand but good men are hard to come by. IMO it doesn't matter if they're short or not as long as they are kind, hard working and loving people. Men of all ages are in crisis. Being tall is not a quality that matters anymore. Men are no longer going to college in the same numbers as women and many don't believe in monogamy. Finding a compatible mate has never been harder. 

Most men can't handle a powerful woman so I'm sure she has a even harder time finding someone. Honestly, if she's really happy I would just wish them well. I think you're focusing on the wrong qualities that make a person. Being married doesn't mean a thing if people aren't really committed. Marriage doesn't conflate that the relationship is stable; it just gives the appearance that it is. 

Hoda is most likely not married for the right reasons. My parents were married and it didn't mean anything. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

You can't be serious!!  Who on earth cares how tall her boyfirend is or even if she has a boyfriend.  I suppose she shouldn't have adopted a baby without being married.  WOW!

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Anyone else watch the program "Extra" ? Was surprised to learn Hoda was not married. And her boyfriend is shorter than she is !?! The dynamic looked strange to me. Usually you never see powerful women with shorter men, at least not on TV. hoda said she was happy and not sure what the future holds for marriage. All this time I had thought Hoda was married. I remmeber her saying she had adopted a baby girl but never mentioned anything about her marriage. Very strange.

Surely, this is satire. Thanks for the funny. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

Joel Schiffman's girlfriend taller

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Surely, this is satire. Thanks for the funny. 

I was just going to ask if we were being punked!

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm "lucky"...........the only men shorter than I am..........are in grade school...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥