Super Contributor

Shawnie, teens think everyone older than 20 is old. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Hoda on the Today Show

[ Edited ]

I used to watch The Today show faithfully when getting ready for work but I stopped watching it awhile ago.  Personally, I think the whole Matt Lauer thing really did The Today show in so now they have this family theme agenda going on that's become overkill.  I thought the commericals of the big "Hoda return" was too much so I can't imagine what the actual segments were like.  I did like Kathie Lee and I do like Shenille Jones since she seems to be a more humble news anchor  and was excellent when she worked in our local news station. I'd rather tune into CBS for news and sometimes GMA anymore in the mornings.   

Honored Contributor

Shows of this ilk always seem to detour into nothing more than a cult of personality. It would appear this one is not proving to be the exception to the rule.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Hoda said she was on a five month maternity leave. Most women get maybe twelve weeks at the most. I wouldn’t want to be gone that long from my job, they may realize they can get by without me!

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, another Me, Me, Me  show . All about Me . Gets sicking

Respected Contributor

I have watched a few of this show but not since Kathie Lee left. I am not a fan of  Jenna, I am not the only one according to online comments.

I dont watch daytime talk shows.

There are SOO many now with Tamron, Kelly Clarkson, Strahan etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Hoda said she was on a five month maternity leave. Most women get maybe twelve weeks at the most. I wouldn’t want to be gone that long from my job, they may realize they can get by without me!

And they did get along much better without her, in my opinion!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

I love Hoda! (it was Kathie Lee that wasn't my favorite)

I think it's great. Good for her. She has it all! She went through a lot, had cancer I think.

I said KL wasn;t my favorite. But she did say something wonderful to Hoda.

It was after she knew she was having another child, she was bursting with happiness and felt guilty for being so happy.

KL told Hoda to "never apologize for being happy", so rock on Hoda!