Honored Contributor

Have patience, she will calm down.  I think it is nice to see someone who appreciates her family AND her job.  I personally thought she would quit working.  

Respected Contributor

One little vignette of her and the children would have been enough.  But the gushing continued.  When she got out there and tried to front the British choir, OMG she looked and acted ridiculous.  She is not my cup of tea.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

....but yet we watched.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Esteemed Contributor
I loved every minute and am very happy for her.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@patbz wrote:

DH and I concur with the sentiments in this thread.  Hoda adopted and it wasn't her first child.  All this time on "maternity leave":is a nice perk (on top of a $6-$10 million salary.

So rich parents don’t deserve time with new children?  So since she is rich, she can simply pay somebody else to take care of her child and get herself back to work quicker?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She is back this week... and talking non stop about her time off.... like enough already!

She goes on and on about HERSELF.  That is all she thinks people want to hear.  It is like showing pictures of your kids.... great... but after awhile no one wants to see them except YOU.    

Hopefully she will get back to work and  stop talking about herself the entire show. 

@SeaMaiden   I never watch the Today show but I agree with your post, if that's what she does (I know who she is but have never seen her on the show).

Honored Contributor

I used to love Hoda and thought she and Kathy Lee were a good match.  However, in the last two year or two she seems totally overworked and laughing hysterically all the time at nothing.

Plus, I don't tune in to hear about her kids, or watch "Mommy and Me" which is the entire Today Show now.  If she ever gets a grip on herself again I might tune in.

I am so sorry to see Willy and Natalie go.  I really really really liked them!  

Super Contributor

I am so happy Hoda is back, I like her so much and have been missing her.  I love hearing about her family. I also like Jenna Bush Hager.  When Jenna gets back, I will be happy to hear about her family too.  I actually look forward to the two of them comparing baby stories. 

Honored Contributor

Hoda is so deeply entrenched in the "mommy track", too bad she can't retire and stay home permanently.   She could spend her days with other moms, boring each other.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

OMG she is mid fifties and adopting babies???  More power to her i guess but she will be old when they are teenagers.