Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Kachina624 Who is Jill ?

@BeccaLou: Jill Martin of the Today Show. She also represents the GILI clothing line at QVC. 

Respected Contributor
@ wsmom Stop apologizing. Your comment is no more "off topic" than posters volunteering that they miss Kathie Lee, don't like Jenna Bush Hager, don't like the "babies" direction of the show, etc., etc., etc.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
@ wsmom Stop apologizing. Your comment is no more "off topic" than posters volunteering that they miss Kathie Lee, don't like Jenna Bush Hager, don't like the "babies" direction of the show, etc., etc., etc.

Thanks so much, @Moonlady .  That was my thought, too, but for some reason mine was the one that upset her or offended her.

Honored Contributor

About her ring, from Page Six of today's NY Post:

"Hoda’s elegant engagement ring appears to feature an estimated 3-4 carat elongated radiant-cut diamond surrounded by a halo of sapphires set in a diamond-adorned white gold or platinum band,” Money told Page Six Style on Monday.

“Depending on the quality and specific characteristics of the center gemstone, we estimate the cost of the ring at approximately $40,000 and $70,000,” she also noted."

Honored Contributor

Hoda's ring is beautiful, and it looks like it's 4-carat.

That diamonique ring is similar, but different.  I actually thought of it as soon as I saw Hoda's.  The diamonique one is the engagement ring Amy Stran used to wear for years, she has told that story many times.  But lately Amy has been switching out that one for other diamonique rings to change it up sometimes.