Honored Contributor

I finally saw the movie “Hocus Pocus” for the first time the other day. I don’t really know why I never saw it - goodness knows it’s on TV often enough. I set my DVR and watched it later. I enjoyed the story & characters. I thought Bette Midler, Kathy Najimy, & Sarah Jessica Parker played off each other well. There was some very funny dialogue between them. Love the sweet sentimental ending. Won’t spoil it in case there’s someone else out there who still hasn’t seen it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw it years ago & enjoyed it ...I’ll have to watch it again ..... Thanks for the reminder 😊😊

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma  My children loved it, and now my grandchildren love it too!  I would suggest parents of young children watch it before letting their children watch it.

Honored Contributor

I have never seen this movie but it is talked about a lot at this time of the year and is a favorite to many. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think I've ever seen it.  I'll have to try to catch it this Halloween season.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I love Hocus Pocus.  My favorite line is when Sarah says, "amuck, amuck, amuck".  All three women are excellent in this movie, and the kids aren't bad either.  I named my black cat Binx after the cat.

Respected Contributor

I'll be sure to see it now, thanks to your recommendation.👍😊

Respected Contributor

I don't know if you realize it, but there's a sequel that was suppose to be released this month.

Honored Contributor
Last October one cable station, Freeform
I think, played it 24/7.

It's cute but not one I watch over and over.
Esteemed Contributor

Very cute movie and have seen it many times with the kids.

Trivia for any NCIS fans:   The actor who plays McGee in NCIS is Thackery Binx in Hocus Pocus.