Frequent Contributor

Re: Hitchcock Fest Today on TCM, Plus Lana Turner!

@OKPrincess wrote:

The one that scared me the most as a little girl was "An Unlocked Window". This episode truly creeped me out. Love Alfred Hitchcock.

I was freaked out watching this movie on a black and white tv at my friends house, then having to walk home by myself through some woods.  It was my all time scarest movie.  Much scarier that today's slasher films!

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@OKPrincess, I've missed so many of the Hitchcock TV episodes.  The one that stands out so vividly in my mind is the one in the diner with a maniacal jukebox, and a young William Shatner who becomes obsessed with it, much to his bride's (or fiancee's?) dismay.  Will have to look out for "The Unlocked Window".

That was a Twilight Zone episode called, "Nick of Time."

Esteemed Contributor

I missed alot didn't realize it was on we switched cable companies a month or so ago so I am still trying to find my channels so that I can make them my favorites and TCM is definitely at the top of my list.  I caught the last half hour of Madam X darn it I haven't seen it in years and it still has such an impact.

Honored Contributor

@PocoLoco wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

The one that scared me the most as a little girl was "An Unlocked Window". This episode truly creeped me out. Love Alfred Hitchcock.

I was freaked out watching this movie on a black and white tv at my friends house, then having to walk home by myself through some woods.  It was my all time scarest movie.  Much scarier that today's slasher films!

@PocoLoco  This was a Hitchcock TV show episode, not a movie.  

I remember the first time I ever saw it as a kid - with my dad - and we were both scared and freaked out by the ending!    It scares me to this day, and every time I see it I think of my father.