Honored Contributor

Re: Hit and Run - Netflix show

@crawford5153 

Some of the movies they say --- well, we leave it up to the viewers to decide how you want it to end --- well, duh...  To me, it's like they just couldn't figure out the ending themselves.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@QPrincess 

I think so, the intent at beginning was to have a second season but for whatever reason, they just pulled the plug.  So, it's the same actor in FAUDA?  I will have to check it out.  

Valued Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@QPrincess 

I think so, the intent at beginning was to have a second season but for whatever reason, they just pulled the plug.  So, it's the same actor in FAUDA?  I will have to check it out.  

Yes, the same actor. FAUDA is so good-that is why I watched Hit and Run, because of the main actor. Three seasons of FAUDA-and a 4th will be released soon. Pretty sure it is Netflix and not Amazon. Fauda means CHAOS in arabic. If you like action-definitely watch this show. There is so much on Netflix that it isn't even possible to be aware of everything.

Honored Contributor

Thanks to all for the heads up regarding no Season 2.

It was on our list to watch but we will skip it now.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@QPrincess 

I'm definitely going to check this one out!  I love Netflix -- when I'm looking for action series, I always go there!  I am currently watching The Trial.  It is not the best, but has some interesting parts.  I will watch FAUDA next!  

Valued Contributor

If you like action you will love FAUDA. I can't wait for the new season which should be very soon. It is intense! Hope you enjoy it.