Respected Contributor

Re: History Channel - America's Book of Secrets

No, I've never seen it, so I'll Google it. BTW, a series I did enjoy is "The Men Who Built America"- Vanderbuilt, Carnegie and JP Morgan. It starts this Sunday at 4 p.m. ET

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

He does a lot voice overs for many video games and movies, too.

@SilleeMee He definitely has a wonderful voice.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

No, I've never seen it, so I'll Google it. BTW, a series I did enjoy is "The Men Who Built America"- Vanderbuilt, Carnegie and JP Morgan. It starts this Sunday at 4 p.m. ET

@catter70 I watched that and loved it. The series along the same lines about Machines is coming up.

Regular Contributor

Lance Reddick also played Chief Irvin Irving on Amazon Prime's Bosch.  He's evidently a busy man.

Honored Contributor

OMG!  Lance Reddick is amazing!  He was a key actor in a famous show called The Wire.

He also played a Chief of Police in the show called "Bosch".

He is also an accomplished Pianist.

Everything he's in, he brings a high quality to the show.

Can you tell I'm a fan?  Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Is anyone watching this series? I am really enjoying it.

The host is Lance Reddick, and I don't recall ever seeing him in anything, but I understand he is an actor with lots of great movies to his credit.

I find it interesting to watch his body as he talks. I don't think I have ever seen anyone put so much punch into using their diaphragm for speaking. That's probably taught in drama classes to help project. Each breath he takes, his whole upper torso take a big leap upward. I see that same thing in opera singers.

I really enjoy his voice and his delivery as the host. I would watch him in other things if he is involved with other series.

@World Traveler

Lance Reddick plays the cool gentleman at the front desk of the hotel in the "John Wick" movies. 

Honored Contributor

Well, from all your posts, this actor is very busy and very good! I do enjoy his voice, but surprised that I had not watched any of the program/movies mentioned. Must admit, it has been a while since I have been to a movie, and have gotten pretty stuck in just watching a few TV programs, mostly something that is light and doesn't require much deep thought. ha!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler , thank you, recorded!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

So, @World Traveler , I read through all the posts and everyone agrees the narrator has a great voice Woman Wink, but can you give a hint as to what the show is about or at least one of the episodes?  TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!