Honored Contributor

Re: Hilaria Baldwin used Surrogate

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

she just needs to stop now...

@SeaMaiden  Those Duggar people that have a tv show need to stop. They had 19 kids and now each of those seem to be doing the same thing. Craziness. Although I'm sure the Baldwins will a least educate theirs.

@proudlyfromNJ    I think it becomes like an addiction to have babies and/ or  be pregnant for some women..  Simular to people who have too many dogs or cats or whatever they can not seem to get enough of.  

@SeaMaiden   @proudlyfromNJ   @Johnnyeager 

Am I the only one who thinks there's something wrong with this woman?   

Yes, having babies and raising them is very nice, but some women crank out several to guarantee an income stream (multiple child support payments) if the marriage fails.  This isn't new, folks.  This woman is adding to the tally as quickly as humanly possible, from various options.

JMO, but I'm very suspicious of her motives.   

@Tinkrbl44  It is concerning that she just had a baby a few months ago herself...and then had a surrogate have another one right away? All of her children are very young....what is the rush? Does make you wonder.....

Esteemed Contributor

Hilaria seems a very odd woman with that entire fake Spanish persona.  I can understand admiring other cultures but to have to build a phoney one is weird.  Having all these children seems an attention cry and ego booster....wrong reasons for having children. But I'm no psychologist. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Hilaria seems a very odd woman with that entire fake Spanish persona.  I can understand admiring other cultures but to have to build a phoney one is weird.  Having all these children seems an attention cry and ego booster....wrong reasons for having children. But I'm no psychologist. 

She did it for a benefit. She did not do it because she just liked that culture. I find it appaling. She should go to a therapist because these many  kids will pickup up both their bad habits and issues. 

Respected Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

You can't have it both ways and not expect people to get upset.  Alec cursed at people who questioned his privacy and how this could have happened when they just had a baby back in September.  Hey, his wife was the one who  posted the pics.  Do they think people wouldn't be curious????  

The clip I saw of reporters chasing after him I heard one of them yelling " did you have an affair "?  Not an unheard of question from a reporter looking for sensation , but it would tend to not be replied to in a pleasnt manner by most.

Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

According to the Insider, Hilaria and Alex Baldwin said they used a surrogate to conceive their 6th child. 

who cares?

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

she just needs to stop now...

@SeaMaiden  Those Duggar people that have a tv show need to stop. They had 19 kids and now each of those seem to be doing the same thing. Craziness. Although I'm sure the Baldwins will a least educate theirs.

@proudlyfromNJ    I think it becomes like an addiction to have babies and/ or  be pregnant for some women..  Simular to people who have too many dogs or cats or whatever they can not seem to get enough of.  

@SeaMaidenYou are right. There is some void they are trying to fill here. Between his explosive temper, and her heritage scandal they are a mess. 

Honored Contributor

Actually they are sounding like horrible people from all I am reading here. Perhaps they will be investigated and the children taken away. It might be best for all.

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Jaspersmom wrote:

You can't have it both ways and not expect people to get upset.  Alec cursed at people who questioned his privacy and how this could have happened when they just had a baby back in September.  Hey, his wife was the one who  posted the pics.  Do they think people wouldn't be curious????  

The clip I saw of reporters chasing after him I heard one of them yelling " did you have an affair "?  Not an unheard of question from a reporter looking for sensation , but it would tend to not be replied to in a pleasnt manner by most.

I read many of the posts on this thread to infer that Mr. Baldwin is a terrible person.  If this is true, why would any woman want to have an affair with him?

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Jaspersmom wrote:

I read many of the posts on this thread to infer that Mr. Baldwin is a terrible person.  If this is true, why would any woman want to have an affair with him?

Money and fame. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

She did it for a benefit. She did not do it because she just liked that culture. I find it appaling. She should go to a therapist because these many  kids will pickup up both their bad habits and issues. 

@Lali1 

Alec better set up a Therapy Trust Fund for those kids.  Down the road, they're going to need it!