Respected Contributor

According to Forbes .....

All earnings estimates are from June 1, 2017, through June 1, 2018. Figures are pretax; fees for agents, managers and lawyers are not deducted. Earnings estimates are based on data from Nielsen, Box Office Mojo and IMDB, as well as interviews with industry insiders.

The World's Highest-Paid Actors 2018

No. 1. Jim Parsons

Earnings: $26.5 million

Primary Show: Big Bang Theory

No. 2. Johnny Galecki

$25 million

Big Bang Theory

No. 3. (tie) Simon Helberg

$23.5 million

Big Bang Theory

No. 3. (tie) Kunal Nayyar

$23.5 million

Big Bang Theory

No. 5. Mark Harmon

$19 million

NCIS

No. 6. Ed O'Neill

$14 million

Modern Family

No. 7. Eric Stonestreet

$13.5 million

Modern Family

No. 8. Jesse Tyler Ferguson

$13 million

Modern Family

No. 9. Ty Burrell

$12 million

Modern Family

No. 10. Andrew Lincoln

$11 million

The Walking Dead

Together, the world's 10 highest-paid TV actors earned $181 million between June 1, 2017, and June 1, 2018, down from $185 million in the same period last year.

New to the list is Andrew Lincoln from The Walking Dead, who joins the ranking for the first time thanks to his paycheck from his final season on the AMC show. Expect co-star Norman Reedus to replace him among TV's top-earners next year since Lincoln bowed out — and Reedus reportedly negotiated a raise.

The only actor to drop off the ranking is Kevin Spacey, who was accused of several counts of sexual misconduct and was dropped from his role of Frank Underwood on House of Cards. (He has denied the allegations.) With no new episodes in our scoring period, the disgraced actor failed to make the cut.

Honored Contributor

Re: Highest Paid TV Actors 2018

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

Not one female made the list.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Considering what they do for a living, their salaries are ridiculous. They lucked out.

Honored Contributor

I thought Parson, Cuoco (female) and Galecki all made the same salary.  They also agreed to take less so that Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik could receive more $$.

I thought the top three made $1 million per episode.  Don't forget Jim Parsons must make extra for his voice over on Young Sheldon.

Not sure how accurate the list may be.  Kaley Cuoco should surely be up there with Parsons and Galecki.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Maybe there is another list for actresses.

Valued Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I thought Parson, Cuoco (female) and Galecki all made the same salary.  They also agreed to take less so that Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik could receive more $$.

I thought the top three made $1 million per episode.  Don't forget Jim Parsons must make extra for his voice over on Young Sheldon.

Not sure how accurate the list may be.  Kaley Cuoco should surely be up there with Parsons and Galecki.

The actors on BBT may all be paid the same salary, but keep in mind that Jim Parsons does a lot more than just Big Bang Theory. He also does “Young Sheldon”, several commercials, and Broadway plays when BBT is on summer hiatus.

Honored Contributor

I could not find any.  At least for 2018.  However, according to CNBC, 4 females made it to the top ten....

cnbc.com/2018/09/17/the-10-highest-paid-actors-and-actresses-on-tv.html

@Shawnie wrote:

Maybe there is another list for actresses.

I haven't heard that word in a long time.  For the past few years, both sexes have been lumped into one word, actor.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Ladylaughsalot wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

The actors on BBT may all be paid the same salary, but keep in mind that Jim Parsons does a lot more than just Big Bang Theory. He also does “Young Sheldon”, several commercials, and Broadway plays when BBT is on summer hiatus.

@Ladylaughsalot  I already mentioned his voice-over for Young Sheldon.

He may be in Broadway plays but the salaries are about TV actors.  I'm not sure if his pay for Broadway was factored in.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

Not one female made the list.

@Mz iMac.   I don't know if she's an actor or "personality", but I've always heard Judge Judy is the highest paid performer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Andrew Lincoln earns his the old fashioned way

The majority of his scenes are done on location, in all kinds of weather.

But for some reason, many of the actors on The Walking Dead are paid less than most other TV actors.   Guess they need a better agent.

At one time it was the #1 show on cable.