Honored Contributor

Hi Kachina! I LOVE Heartland!

So I just watched episode 1 and since I got weepy in the first 5 minutes, I knew I would love it! I'm going to watch 1-2 episodes every day to make it last a long time.

Thanks for telling me about it. I know it's a little corny in parts but I love corn and I love Spartan.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Hi Kachina! I LOVE Heartland!

@Love my grandkids    Since their seasons are usually about 18 episodes and there are 11 years worth, it ought to keep you busy for awhile.  My sister started rationing them to herself.  Season 12 ought to be out soon.

Glad you like it!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids I have been watching it too, love it.  I'm keeping up with that one and OFFSPRING, a quirky show about a group of quirky family members.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Another BIG fan of Heartland here!  I am late to this party as I just found out about this show this Spring.  Started watching season 13 on UP tv by accident.  Now watching on Netflix and I am just starting season 6.

I LOVE this show!!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

I have been a fan of Heartland on UP channel for long time.  Season 13 was already aired & now there are reruns on UP channel.

Waiting to see how long before Season 14 comes out.

Glad to see other fans here.