Honored Contributor

Re: Hey; don't forget the LuAnn thing is on tonight.

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

I'll say one thing, I surely do like Lu's Sag Harbor home... And it really does strike me as a home... Nice digs... And yet nothing ostentatious...  Be interesting to see what sort of place she picks up in the city...

That home is beautiful.  Lu has good taste except in clothing, lol.  Her Evine line was so dreadful and tacky.

I like Lu now too.  I liked her far more after the Count dumped her.  She needed to be brought down a notch with her arrogance, and unfortunately, the divorce was what did just that.  She was so pretentious and almost unbearable at times prior to the divorce.

I'll never forget when she reprimanded Bethenny when she was not introduced to the cab driver as "the Countess".  puhhhhleeze.   That was super annoying. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I'll say one thing, I surely do like Lu's Sag Harbor home... And it really does strike me as a home... Nice digs... And yet nothing ostentatious...  Be interesting to see what sort of place she picks up in the city...

That home is beautiful.  Lu has good taste except in clothing, lol.  Her Evine line was so dreadful and tacky.

I like Lu now too.  I liked her far more after the Count dumped her.  She needed to be brought down a notch with her arrogance, and unfortunately, the divorce was what did just that.  She was so pretentious and almost unbearable at times prior to the divorce.

I'll never forget when she reprimanded Bethenny when she was not introduced to the cab driver as "the countess".  puhhhhleeze.   That was super annoying. 

I remember that!  It was so offensive it was laughable.  Remember when she used to call everyone "darling" in that deep voice of hers?  I think she thought she sounded like she was something between royalty and superstar. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I'll never forget when she reprimanded Bethenny when she was not introduced to the cab driver as "the countess".  puhhhhleeze.   That was super annoying. 

I remember that!  It was so offensive it was laughable.  Remember when she used to call everyone "darling" in that deep voice of hers?  I think she thought she sounded like she was something between royalty and superstar. 

LOL. Yes, I do remember that.  She was so condescending and arrogant/haughty. 

She's FAR kinder now.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

DIVORCE does a COUNTESS goodWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

The LuAnn thing...LOL

LOL!  He cheated on her prior to the Wedding....people told her up until the Wedding that he was cheating  on her....she chose to forgive him and turn a blind eye to the truth.  SHE MARRIED A CHEATING you know what!   Obviously he cheated on her after the Wedding. LuAnn is at fault.  She is in love  with the idea of  being married and makes really bad choices.  He just was what he is and she chose to accept it in order to get a ring 💍 on it.  She is a fool. 

So they are going to sit and discuss this for an hour? That is not entertaining or  interesting.  

THIS is what passes for entertainment for some people?