Honored Contributor

Re: Hey; don't forget the LuAnn thing is on tonight.

@tennpal15 wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

I just read that Tom is engaged. The article said she's Lu's frenemy.

I mentioned this on the OC thread, too.

I guess he doesn't realize that he's still married. LOL

Her name is Anna Rothschild but she is probably just a FRIEND. He always seems to be with women..I don't remember ever seeing him talking with another man. 

Esteemed Contributor

According to Radar On Line, Anna hated Luann. Supposedly Anna and Tom have been friends for 12 years. They were seen together in the Hamptons on Labor Day.

Tom said this is really love!!!! He gave her a big diamond ring. His divorce will be finalized in 90 days. He is a gigolo. This woman is very wealthy.

This relationship was still going on while they were married. He was never married in his mind or heart. The comment about his wedding band said everything.

Honored Contributor

I am clueless as to what so many women see in this below average looking guy with no character or morals.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I am clueless as to what so many women see in this below average looking guy with no character or morals.

I am so seriously in agreement... And, I'd add, I think 'below average looking' is being kind...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I am so seriously in agreement... And, I'd add, I think 'below average looking' is being kind...

Average looking in a snakey/lizzardy kind of way.

Honored Contributor

Lu knows darned well Tom cheated.  She just wanted the viewers to think he didn't so she wouldn't look like an even bigger chump that she did.

She's not a fool.  She knows he was a cheater.  She thought she could change him and realized too late she couldn't.  He probably cheated shortly after the nuptials.

Lu has low self esteem when it comes to men.  She is an attractive woman and needs to get her sheit together when it comes to men.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Win @winamac1 She's got to know better... Understandably, she's doing whatever she can to save some face... I agree with you, she's a savvy woman, she knows the score and she knows she committed a huge error in judgment... At this point, it's all about damage control...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Lu knows darned well Tom cheated.  She just wanted the viewers to think he didn't so she wouldn't look like an even bigger chump that she did.

She's not a fool.  She knows he was a cheater.  She thought she could change him and realized too late she couldn't.  He probably cheated shortly after the nuptials.

Lu has low self esteem when it comes to men.  She is an attractive woman and needs to get her sheit together when it comes to men.

@winamac1  I think she was a fool for marrying someone she knew was cheating from the get-go, and she is old enough to know better than to think a preson can be changed by another person.  Young girls think they can change a guy, but older women know better.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1  I think she was a fool for marrying someone she knew was cheating from the get-go, and she is old enough to know better than to think a preson can be changed by another person.  Young girls think they can change a guy, but older women know better.

Well, it's semantics.  She's not a fool in a lot of ways.  She is a fool in others.  She is one of those women (and there are many out there) who think they can change men.  She knew he was a cheater, but she thought she could change him once the ring went on. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Win @winamac1 She's got to know better... Understandably, she's doing whatever she can to save some face... I agree with you, she's a savvy woman, she knows the score and she knows she committed a huge error in judgment... At this point, it's all about damage control...

Yes....damage control Stevie.  What I meant by Lu is not a fool, she's not a stupid woman. 

She WAS a fool to marry him.    She's a fool in life with men....again..semantics