Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hey; don't forget the LuAnn thing is on tonight.

@stevieb wrote:

I like Lu. She's always been among my favorites of the NY bunch.

I like Lu, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tennpal15 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Countess Luann de Lesseps Debuts Bedding Collection - People

people.com/home/real-housewives-of-new-york-luann-de-lesseps-bedding-collection/

She always has something brewing...these housewives sell just about everything.

well, they ATTEMPT to sell just about everything ... not many are successful at it. 

as for her "title" ... it has little to no meaning and I'm sure she knew that when she had it. 

Yes.. I agree ... I should have added the word attempt to my sentence. Lets not forget the Sonja Morgan Toaster Oven that never came to fruition.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@stevieb@DREAMON

I guess miffed and annoyed are the same to me.  She said she hadn't heard from Carole in a way that sounded to me like she was kind of peeeesed she hadn't heard from Carole.  Kind of in her LuAnn way of trying to appear like a rational human being.  The undercurrent sounded annoyed (or miffed), as in she heard from everyone BUT Carole.

Personally, I never thought she and Carole were close enough that Carole might call to say, "Gee, sorry things didn't work out with your snake husband."

I just remembered that Adam was Lu's nieces boyfriend supposedly when he started dating Carole. I know they seemed to iron the hard feelings out this season on camera but maybe that is why Carole keeps her distance. I am sure not all was forgotten.

That... and maybe Carole was too busy picking up the pieces of her own wierd relationship/non-relationship...

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll say one thing, I surely do like Lu's Sag Harbor home... And it really does strike me as a home... Nice digs... And yet nothing ostentatious...  Be interesting to see what sort of place she picks up in the city...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@stevieb@DREAMON

I guess miffed and annoyed are the same to me.  She said she hadn't heard from Carole in a way that sounded to me like she was kind of peeeesed she hadn't heard from Carole.  Kind of in her LuAnn way of trying to appear like a rational human being.  The undercurrent sounded annoyed (or miffed), as in she heard from everyone BUT Carole.

Personally, I never thought she and Carole were close enough that Carole might call to say, "Gee, sorry things didn't work out with your snake husband."

I just remembered that Adam was Lu's nieces boyfriend supposedly when he started dating Carole. I know they seemed to iron the hard feelings out this season on camera but maybe that is why Carole keeps her distance. I am sure not all was forgotten.

That... and maybe Carole was too busy picking up the pieces of her own wierd relationship/non-relationship...

Smiley Surprised

True dat....That "relationship" was extremely strange.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

That interview was a sham. She just doesn't want to admit she was wrong. I think she is in complete denial.

Tom was still dating while they were still married. That is probably the truth. He had no intention of remaining faithful. The show only let us know his true character.

If they had separated after a few months and got back together, that was a red flag. He just wanted to be single and married at the same time. She kept saying that Tom really loved her!!! The show did not help their marriage=blame game!!

Esteemed Contributor

I just read that Tom is engaged. The article said she's Lu's frenemy.

I mentioned this on the OC thread, too.

Valued Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I just read that Tom is engaged. The article said she's Lu's frenemy.

I mentioned this on the OC thread, too.

I guess he doesn't realize that he's still married. LOL

Trusted Contributor

After watching this interview I was wondering if Tom was under the impression that they would have an open marriage. Was Lu's first marriage an open marriage or was that just a rumor? 

Lu was able to do a half hour interview and really say almost nothing. I hope the next time she decides to marry that she takes her time and gets it right. 

Honored Contributor

Wow... If true about Tom... there really IS one born every minute...

Gives us a whole new understanding of why the split happened when it did...

The man must be a lower life form than a cockroach...