Honored Contributor

Re: Hey; don't forget the LuAnn thing is on tonight.

@Daisy wrote:

At the end of the interview, Lu rubbed Andy's arm...as if to comfort him. That was a little weird...especially since Andy wasn't the one getting divorced...and he wasn't exactly being sympathetic toward her either. If anything, Andy should have been the one to give Lu a sympathetic rub on her arm.

@Daisy Sunflower  Andy is a ditz, my word, lol.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Does Luann have her own show now?  I haven't watched that bunch in years, I did for a while years ago.  It's the only Housewives show I ever watched.  

@chrystaltree  She said she has a line of bedding, I think, can't remember exactly, maybe google will tell us.

Honored Contributor

To all who responded:  So sorry I didn't get back to this thread earlier.  Glad I was able to remind some of you to watch, but so sorry the show was a bit of a snooze.  @stevieb, you summed it up perfectly in one of your posts; right on all counts.

I do suspect LuAnn wasn't given much of a choice about doing the show.  I'm not sure I believe that she hadn't written Tom off by the time the reunion show was being taped, and I'm also doubting that he was faithful.

I think she was trying too hard to defend him so that SHE wouldn't look as foolish.

I'm also a bit surprised she's a bit miffed with Carole.  What exactly does a person say in this situation?  Sometimes it's better to remain silent.

Honored Contributor

What a waste of time.  The whole thing gave me a big laugh right from the get go.  Open to an unshaven Andy, looking casual for his visit to Lu's Sag Harbor home.  Even the knock on the door and calling "Lu" was eyerolling to me.  His opening monologue and talking about the rumors that were swirling everywhere.  He acted as if this was some big breaking world news event that he was privvy enough to be covering.

Lu revealed nothing and said nothing we didn't already know.  They were married for a few months, he was a schmuck, she got snookered and she refuses to admit it and was still defending him.

She kept the ring because he didn't ask for it back.  Why would he want a $59.95 fake ring back?      

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

What a waste of time.  The whole thing gave me a big laugh right from the get go.  Open to an unshaven Andy, looking casual for his visit to Lu's Sag Harbor home.  Even the knock on the door and calling "Lu" was eyerolling to me.  His opening monologue and talking about the rumors that were swirling everywhere.  He acted as if this was some big breaking world news event that he was privvy enough to be covering.

Lu revealed nothing and said nothing we didn't already know.  They were married for a few months, he was a schmuck, she got snookered and she refuses to admit it and was still defending him.

She kept the ring because he didn't ask for it back.  Why would he want a $59.95 fake ring back?      

I love that he came with a bottle of wine; the Real Housewives truth serum!!! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't care for the bull head (was that what it was?) in Lu's kitchen.

Think they were sipping wine or apple juice?

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Didn't care for the bull head (was that what it was?) in Lu's kitchen.

Think they were sipping wine or apple juice?

Wine.  Had to loosen her up to get the real dirt on Tom.

Esteemed Contributor

Lots of negative comments about her/her "situation" on realitytea.

Yo got the most negative comments concerning her bs and I'm thinking Lu is running a close second concerning her situation. However, like with Yo, there are a few people who seem to be sticking up for her.

The whole thing is very strange. I don't even know why he married her to begin with. He could have told her that he didn't want to get married. Why go through all that?

Valued Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Lots of negative comments about her/her "situation" on realitytea.

Yo got the most negative comments concerning her bs and I'm thinking Lu is running a close second concerning her situation. However, like with Yo, there are a few people who seem to be sticking up for her.

The whole thing is very strange. I don't even know why he married her to begin with. He could have told her that he didn't want to get married. Why go through all that?

he's been chasing the RHONY crew for years. He's an attention seeker. That friend that said she'd rather go through with it and divorce him later was spot on. BTW, the "friend" tried to get an injunction on that episode, but the judge wasn't buying it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

To all who responded:  So sorry I didn't get back to this thread earlier.  Glad I was able to remind some of you to watch, but so sorry the show was a bit of a snooze.  @stevieb, you summed it up perfectly in one of your posts; right on all counts.

I do suspect LuAnn wasn't given much of a choice about doing the show.  I'm not sure I believe that she hadn't written Tom off by the time the reunion show was being taped, and I'm also doubting that he was faithful.

I think she was trying too hard to defend him so that SHE wouldn't look as foolish.

I'm also a bit surprised she's a bit miffed with Carole.  What exactly does a person say in this situation?  Sometimes it's better to remain silent.

Oh Lu, I'm so sorry you didn't listen to us and have to go through all this.

Or

So sorry Lu.  I really wanted us to be wrong.

Or

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.