Honored Contributor

Re: Hey; don't forget the LuAnn thing is on tonight.

@Daisy wrote:

The LuAnn thing...LOL

LOL!  He cheated on her prior to the Wedding....people told her up until the Wedding that he was cheating  on her....she chose to forgive him and turn a blind eye to the truth.  SHE MARRIED A CHEATING you know what!   Obviously he cheated on her after the Wedding. LuAnn is at fault.  She is in love  with the idea of  being married and makes really bad choices.  He just was what he is and she chose to accept it in order to get a ring 💍 on it.  She is a fool. 

So they are going to sit and discuss this for an hour? That is not entertaining or  interesting.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for reminding us.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

The LuAnn thing...LOL

LOL!  He cheated on her prior to the Wedding....people told her up until the Wedding that he was cheating  on her....she chose to forgive him and turn a blind eye to the truth.  SHE MARRIED A CHEATING you know what!   Obviously he cheated on her after the Wedding. LuAnn is at fault.  She is in love  with the idea of  being married and makes really bad choices.  He just was what he is and she chose to accept it in order to get a ring 💍 on it.  She is a fool. 

So they are going to sit and discuss this for an hour? That is not entertaining or  interesting.  

As someone who has, at times, made imperfect choices about a number of things, for the wrong reasons, against my better judgment and that of others... and despite her own culpability in this outcome, I still feel bad for her and wish her well. The show's apparently only a half hour long and while I suspect nothing seriously juicy will come out of it, I guess, for me, it'll still be worth watching...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

OMG I would have forgot, I'm serious.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

The LuAnn thing...LOL

As someone who has, at times, made imperfect choices about a number of things, for the wrong reasons, against my better judgment and that of others... and despite her own culpability in this outcome, I still feel bad for her and wish her well. The show's apparently only a half hour long and while I suspect nothing seriously juicy will come out of it, I guess, for me, it'll still be worth watching...

Woman Wink

I do not dislike Lu at all. I too feel for her. I think she is far from a terrible person and has shown strength, understanding, and composure far beyond what I could even imagine to show ...especially on TV for everyone to see. I too wish her well and hope she finds happiness in the future. I just hope her taste in men improves real quick.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

The LuAnn thing...LOL

You left out selfish.  I'm sure her kids were probably concerned.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking it would be on during the normal RHNY timeslot and didn't realize it would be on during the WWHL episode.  Finally figured it out later in the evening.  

Not too much was revealed that hasn't already been known except I didn't know she kept her ring.  Andy asked if he had ever been unfaithful.  LuAnn was adamant that he had not.  Bethenney showed her a picture last year before they were married of him kissing a girl and that's being unfaithful to me.  However, I'm sure Andy was talking about  seks.  I, of course, have no  way of actually knowing but I'd bet money (and I'm not a gambler) that he has been.  Those blinders aren't completely off!!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

It was what I thought it would be. Lu defended Tom a bit too much IMO. She said she was positive he never cheated on her and I don't believe that for one second. 

I have no doubt that Lu will be dating before long (if she isn't already) as she said she believes in love and marriage and is a hopeless romantic. 

I don't think she will be lonely much longer.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't watch last night, will watch it later. I'm curious what she said was the reason for the divorce. I don't know why she'd spend her time defending him if they're over. 

Honored Contributor

As most of us suspected, hardly anything earth shattering... He asked most of the questions we've been asking and she answered them. Who knows if they were answered fully, but what we saw was what we got... I guess I wouldn't say she actually 'defended' him, I'd say she was circumspect and was doing damage control on behalf of her own reputation and ego and really, I can't blame her... She knows and essentially admitted, she blew it by not heeding the warnings and marrying him anyway. 

On the ring... He didn't ask for it, so she kept it...

On whether or not she intentionally waited until after the reunion to announce the split... No, the veneer was cracking, but she still had hope...

On the other housewives... She heard from everyone but Carole... And pretty clearly that rankled her a bit...

On whether or not she'll bunk with Sonja again... No, she'll have to go apartment shopping in the city...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...