Honored Contributor

Re: Hey; don't forget the LuAnn thing is on tonight.

I taped it.

Is it 2 parts or was this 30 minutes it? 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I taped it.

Is it 2 parts or was this 30 minutes it? 

@Lipstickdiva I think it was one and done. There was no mention of another episode and it appeared to be a wrap...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I think I read somewhere (maybe this board) that LuAnn did not want to do this follow-up show about the whole Tom thing, but Andy, more or less, told her she'd have to do it.  She really didn't tell us anything that we didn't already know and pretty much gave excuses for him...........can't believe she's so stupid.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

As most of us suspected, hardly anything earth shattering... He asked most of the questions we've been asking and she answered them. Who knows if they were answered fully, but what we saw was what we got... I guess I wouldn't say she actually 'defended' him, I'd say she was circumspect and was doing damage control on behalf of her own reputation and ego and really, I can't blame her... She knows and essentially admitted, she blew it by not heeding the warnings and marrying him anyway. 

On the ring... He didn't ask for it, so she kept it...

On whether or not she intentionally waited until after the reunion to announce the split... No, the veneer was cracking, but she still had hope...

On the other housewives... She heard from everyone but Carole... And pretty clearly that rankled her a bit...

On whether or not she'll bunk with Sonja again... No, she'll have to go apartment shopping in the city...

@stevieb  Carol may have the attitude that Luann got what she deserved for being so stupid, so had nothing to say to her about it, and the others probably felt the same way, but knew they had to say something in order to keep a friendship.

She does look much better with the weight loss, on to the next lover, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think she appreciated Andy asking her if she felt like a chump.

Valued Contributor

I took a HARD PASS on this one. 

What's the point? If there was anything fascinating to report, it would have been all over the internet. 

I think her made-up final straw situation is laughable at best. He went to a party with another woman? 

Born on a day ~ but it sure wasn't yesterday, LuAnn.

Sorry, no sale. 

Esteemed Contributor

At the end of the interview, Lu rubbed Andy's arm...as if to comfort him. That was a little weird...especially since Andy wasn't the one getting divorced...and he wasn't exactly being sympathetic toward her either. If anything, Andy should have been the one to give Lu a sympathetic rub on her arm.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

As most of us suspected, hardly anything earth shattering... He asked most of the questions we've been asking and she answered them. Who knows if they were answered fully, but what we saw was what we got... I guess I wouldn't say she actually 'defended' him, I'd say she was circumspect and was doing damage control on behalf of her own reputation and ego and really, I can't blame her... She knows and essentially admitted, she blew it by not heeding the warnings and marrying him anyway. 

On the ring... He didn't ask for it, so she kept it...

On whether or not she intentionally waited until after the reunion to announce the split... No, the veneer was cracking, but she still had hope...

On the other housewives... She heard from everyone but Carole... And pretty clearly that rankled her a bit...

On whether or not she'll bunk with Sonja again... No, she'll have to go apartment shopping in the city...

@stevieb  Carol may have the attitude that Luann got what she deserved for being so stupid, so had nothing to say to her about it, and the others probably felt the same way, but knew they had to say something in order to keep a friendship.

She does look much better with the weight loss, on to the next lover, lol.

Could be @mousiegirl... I guess I just think that were I Carole, working and, to some extent, playing with someone on a regular basis, I'd still express regrets. Certainly, it wasn't incumbent upon her to say or do anything profound, but a phone call... an email... a text... Something. Ah, but then I forget, Carole only has empathy for Bethenny and now, it would seem, Tinsley...  

Agree... despite the less than stellar outfit, Lu looked pretty good...

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I think I read somewhere (maybe this board) that LuAnn did not want to do this follow-up show about the whole Tom thing, but Andy, more or less, told her she'd have to do it.  She really didn't tell us anything that we didn't already know and pretty much gave excuses for him...........can't believe she's so stupid.

Wouldn't surprise me if Andy twisted her arm... He saw a ratings grabber and could well have indicated it would go a long way to her contract being renewed if she did the show, the alternative might also have been discussed... Who knows... 

Honored Contributor

Does Luann have her own show now?  I haven't watched that bunch in years, I did for a while years ago.  It's the only Housewives show I ever watched.