Honored Contributor

Just a heads up, Steve Perry formerly of Journey gives an interview tonight, The Big Interview With Dan Rather at 8:00 on AXS TV ( not familiar with this channel).

Trusted Contributor

DVR set to record! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Journey with Steve Perry is, or was my all time favorite band. Would love to see the interview, but I don't have this channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@yellowrose   Check  You Tube in the next couple of days.It may show up on there.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Sherrie, a great song!

Honored Contributor

I just watched the interview from last night, I really enjoyed it ( I think I have to dig out my Journey CDs and give them a listen). I know a journalist needs to ask the tough questions, but a couple of the questions I thought was prying. To Perry’s credit he answered them. He spoke of a violation in his life when he was young, he didn’t go into it but one would have to assume it was some form of abuse. I also wasn’t aware he has a grown child and is a grandfather. He’s still got it!

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2  I don't think SP knew he had a daughter for many years. I remember reading something about that.  Glad you enjoyed the interview.  I saw an interview when he was

talking about his late girlfriend who passed away from cancer.  It had me in tears.

She made him promise not to isolate himself, which is why he made his solo albumn.

I never have to "dig out" my Journey CDs.  They are always on top of the stack. Woman Happy