Respected Contributor

Brett Butler. Grace under fire

Blair Brown. The days and nights of molly Dodd

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Brett Butler. Grace under fire

Blair Brown. The days and nights of molly Dodd

You guys are so much better than i am , i usually can remember people clear back to 50's and 60 ;s and beyond , but i drew a blank , those kind of actresses just keep working , even without that spotlight on them.

Honored Contributor

Stephanie Powers/Hart to Hart with Robert Wagner

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa - I remember her, and I can picture her, as Jackie Kennedy in a mini-series. Then recently I saw her in Orange is the New Black as Judy King, a character based on Martha Stewart. I thought she was great in that!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I remember Blair Brown too.  I was surprised to see that recently she did about a season of that show "Orange is the new black".  I've never watched it, just heard about it, so sometimes actors we think have disappeared are just doing other work we don't see.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to love that show - the days and nights of Molly Dodd.  I've looked for it in re-runs and on demand, but haven't had any luck.  

Honored Contributor

Donna Pescow from the sitcom Angie?

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa   Yow have me curiouis.  Maybe if you knew a little about the sitcom she was in someone would know.  There was a redhead (I think) in "News Radio".

Honored Contributor

I used to have a dog called Pook.

Honored Contributor

Blair Brown --- I used to love --- The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd! It was so different and quirky!  Do they ever show re-runs of this show?  Any how --- is this who you mean? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin