Honored Contributor

Katey Sagal, age 66 (Married With Children "Peggy").

Respected Contributor

Sandy Duncan

Reba McEntire

Frequent Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

There was a red headed actress in the 80's and 90's , that was on tv , she had a sitcom and also did some dramatic work , i just can't place her , i think i saw her in  a movie recently , but i am racking my brain . She probably be in her mid 60's now. Well respected , but just kind of disapeared , i know this isn't a lot to go on. She wasn't a household name , but got a lot of work. This is so vague , i just trying to remember her name. Anyone?

Bonnie Franklin

Valued Contributor

Molly Ringwald?

Shes probably 50 now, but was young when in Facts of Life and Different Strokes. 

Honored Contributor

Lucille Ball?

Carol Burnett?

Vicki Lawrence?

(just kidding!)

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@MW in Iowa Now you have me going crazy with curiosity trying to place this actress--LOL     I want to know too!

You guys had some great guesses , but this actress is not as popular as the ones posted , she was not your standard sitcom star she had more of an edge . I will do some more searching. Funny how some people just fade out of the spotlight. 

Contributor

One actress I can think of is Blair Brown, tv show Days and Nights of Mollie Dodd and co-starred in the movie Continental Divide with John Belushi

Respected Contributor

OMG , i found her , BLAIR BROWN ,does  any body remember her ? The power of the internet , i should have searched better before i asked you guys. Thanks again for the responses.

Respected Contributor

@Zukie wrote:

One actress I can think of is Blair Brown, tv show Days and Nights of Mollie Dodd and co-starred in the movie Continental Divide with John Belushi

Zukie you found it just before i did  , you are good.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Zukie wrote:

Zukie you found it just before i did  , you are good.

She has actually been working quite a bit , Orange is the new black surprised me.