Esteemed Contributor

Help. What Happened On Chicago Fire..........

with Slyvie and her baby sister.  The last I saw was Julie died and her husband was on his way to the hospital.

I have missed it since. Did he take his daughter or bail?

TIA.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Help. What Happened On Chicago Fire..........

After talking to Sylvie he kept the baby.  They are moving back tho and not staying in Chicago but he wants Sylvie to be in her life.

Frequent Contributor

I rarely miss the 'Chicago" trio...Sylvie's brother-in-law did keep the baby with him after much coaxing by Sylvie. This week he and the baby came to see her at the firehouse and told her how happy he is to have his little girl now. Bad news though....he and the baby are moving back home...a few hours away. Sylvie is really sad, of course.

Honored Contributor

@Laneysmom 

He is not her brother in law, he is the husband of her birth mom, the little girl is her half sister 

@Laneysmom wrote:

I rarely miss the 'Chicago" trio...Sylvie's brother-in-law did keep the baby with him after much coaxing by Sylvie. This week he and the baby came to see her at the firehouse and told her how happy he is to have his little girl now. Bad news though....he and the baby are moving back home...a few hours away. Sylvie is really sad, of course.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all for filling me in, I appreciate it.