Respected Contributor

Re: Help Need A QVC Community Tutorial

Always click on your name or anyone to see activities

Esteemed Contributor

@javala wrote:

Always click on your name or anyone to see activities

That just shows threads we started.  And not even all of them.

As far as I can tell, there is no more "My Activity" that shows anything else.  Which makes no sense to me.  That was how I was able to go back to threads I had posted in and ongoing conversations.  Now there's no way to find them.

Of all the features they could have eliminated, they chose to do away with that?  It's not logical, and is the worst part of this transformation, IMO.  What made it easy to navigate and pick up where we left off has now been taken away. The way I used these forums, it's going to be way too frustrating to continue here.  I'm really, really disappointed.  

Respected Contributor

The Team has a Suggestion box on the list you might fine your question answered or you can ask this question http://community.qvc.com/t5/Suggestion-Box/bd-p/suggestion_box

Super Contributor

You can type your nickname in the search bar, and it will bring up all the posts you have participated in.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Thanks NickNack for the tip on searching for our activity using our nickname. Unfortunately for me I also get all the Shawnie Sue and Shawn posts!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂. I was here first! I think she should change her name!!! Seriously maybe I will change my nick? But if I do that wonder if I loose connection to my history here?
Respected Contributor

Shawnie

in the old program it chaged all of your links to the new nicname...