Respected Contributor

Help Need A QVC Community Tutorial

Would like a Q Tutorial

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Help Need A QVC Community Tutorial

Hi javala! What did you need to know? The Communty Team has posted a "what you need to know" thread in the Welcome Get Started forum. Have you seen that?
Respected Contributor

If it isn't broke don't fix it

The computer geeks must be wore out...

This site has gone from user friendly to the realms unknown....

Why? is it  government regulations or something?

Now that we are in the stone age I need to go and pound the corn into meal, gather twigs to cook dinner...

Honored Contributor

Lol.....I agree, it does seem to be a mess.  Lumping Books, Tv and Movies together taking too long to go through if you are only interested in one group.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Thank you Wildcat I spend hours trying to log in than I learn I needed to update my pass word LOL

I wont like it, but I will stick with it because we all need to keep learning....

I feel like I am being chanced by algorithms in general my computer jump the page some times the cursor will jump to another place and I have to look for it, and my number lock will always lock, and sometimes my page will change when I hit enter taking  me someplace I never even asked for....

This has been going on for months my techs will debug this thing but it seems what ever it is, I just deal with it....

Honored Contributor

Do I have to change (make bigger) this font size every single time I post?  Seems like a waste of time.....ugh!  Why couldn't they (whomever they are) leave us alone?  Who wanted these changes?

Now when I try to find something I'm coming up with things about cat litter and cats.  I have two cats but don't care about cat litter.  I like my TV section.

Trying to find the section on Wayward Pines.  Sitting here looking at Matt Dillon on Charlie Rose talking at Momar (sp) and US help there.  He's been there several times.

Honored Contributor

Hi Foxxii, Hi Java, found you two guys!  Did you see the post about those idiots on MAFSight?  I don't know if it's true what someone posted, but sounds like things are heating up.

I agree about having to go through Movies, etc.  I keep coming up on Pets and cat litter info.  What the hay?  I'm jumping up and down that I want my TV forum and my buddies.  New one's welcome but I get the feeling some are lost and would not like being lumped with us TV addicts!  Ha!  Either you love TV like we do or .......well we've been called nuts before!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, Annabelle.  This new upgrade is horrendous!!!!!!  I have spent hours trying to find our General Hospital thread to no avail.  When I saw your name on this I had to ask if you were able to find it???   This is sooooooooooo frustrating!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Do I have to change (make bigger) this font size every single time I post?  Seems like a waste of time.....ugh!  Why couldn't they (whomever they are) leave us alone?  Who wanted these changes?

Now when I try to find something I'm coming up with things about cat litter and cats.  I have two cats but don't care about cat litter.  I like my TV section.

Trying to find the section on Wayward Pines.  Sitting here looking at Matt Dillon on Charlie Rose talking at Momar (sp) and US help there.  He's been there several times.

No you don't and you shouldn't. I left directions for how you can change it one time in a response to another of your posts. You can read it here: http://community.qvc.com/t5/Books-TV-and-Movies/Game-of-Thrones-Finale/m-p/1860094#M47549

Esteemed Contributor

Annabellethecat, if you click on Edit my Preferences on the left, you can go into Display Settings. You should be able to change to a larger font size. Just be sure to click the save box at the bottom of that screen. Good to see you here! I knew you'd be able to find us! 😉