Respected Contributor

Re: Hello Magazine is reporting Khloe Kardashian

@TVLandI'm wondering why she used a surrogate....rather then carrying the baby herself..??"

She used a surrogate because during her first pregnancy she was at high risk of miscarrying.  In one show she said that her doctor prescribed a medication she had to take to avoid a miscarriage which made her feel very uncomfortable.

Trusted Contributor

i am always surprised at women who don't nderstand why someone would use a surrogate.

More women than you know have fertility problems, problems conceiving, problems carrying a baby to term. Most women who want children, want the whole experience. To make a statement that it's about vanity or just because you can pay someone is completely insensitive. And totally misinformed.

Esteemed Contributor

@JamandBread   My list of possible reasons began with perhaps she had a medical condition.

And yes, I am well aware that millions of women have fertility issues and that IVF and surrogates makes it possbile for them to have children.

I am also aware that there are women who don't want to put their careers on hold, are afraid of childbirth, are older and yes, even vain, so they use surrogates.

I'm not an expert but I am not totally misinformed

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@JamandBread   My list of possible reasons began with perhaps she had a medical condition.

And yes, I am well aware that millions of women have fertility issues and that IVF and surrogates makes it possbile for them to have children.

I am also aware that there are women who don't want to put their careers on hold, are afraid of childbirth, are older and yes, even vain, so they use surrogates.

I'm not an expert but I am not totally misinformed

It is a generalization I have heard before from other women who haven't thought through the numerous legitimate reasons for using a surrogate. It is a put down. My opinion. You are welcome to yours.

Honored Contributor

JMO, of course ....  Those women are all crazy.  None of them would know a decent man if they tripped over one!  

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@TVLand   Medical condition that would be a problem if pregnant.

Didn't want to do the s*x thing with him, just wanted a child.

It  would mess up her body.

Didn't want to deal with morning sickness, always peeing, weight gain, labor. Pay someone else to do it like folks pay someone to clean their house, mow their lawns.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

There are all sorts of ways to have a baby these days and this young woman won't be young forever.  If she wants a surrogate, I'm sure she'll be well compensated for playing incubator.    

I bet the reasons women decide to become surrogates in the first place would be more interesting than this K-bunch. 

Honored Contributor

Even if she did do it for vanity reasons, so what?

Trusted Contributor

I totally get why she'd use a surrogate.

She & Tristan weren't really "together" - I believe he was on probation - but she wanted a full sibling for her daughter. So she used a surrogate, which will give her the baby she wants but also protect her mental/emotional health at the same time.

I think it speaks to her emotional maturity. She wasn't 100% sure she could trust him enough to get pregnant, so she did what she needed to do.

Respected Contributor

PageSix: Khloé Kardashian Shows Her Glam Barbie Birthday Transformation in Sexy Pink Latex Dress 

The Good American founder, born June 27, 1984, celebrated her 38th birthday by slipping into a hot pink latex dress that showed off all her curves.

In a TikTok posted June 28th, Khloé teased viewers in a black and white robe while Latto's "It's Givin" played in the background. After ducking behind a closed door, she comes back dressed in a vibrant pink dress that's totally giving Barbie doll vibes.

Khloe Kardashian channels Barbie in clinging pink latex birthday dress |  Daily Mail Online

Khloe Kardashian Channels Barbie In Clinging Pink Latex Birthday Dress  Nixolympia News

Khloe Kardashian channels Barbie in clinging pink latex birthday dress -  TittlePress

Kardashian's birthday look didn't stop there, though. She also matched the dress with pink heels, and her hairstylist, Andrew Fitzimmons, styled her blonde hair to perfection, giving her a doll-like appearance.

The star's go-to makeup artist Ash K Holm gave her a glam look for the night to complete her Barbie transformation. Her followers simply could not get enough, wishing her a happy birthday and raving about her Barbie-esque number. 

Khloé Kardashian celebrates birthday in pink latex dress

This year’s birthday party appeared to be an ultra-festive affair, with Kris Jenner treating herself to a few drinks along the way.

“I’m going to dress up like I would dress up as if I was going to celebrate you 38 years from the day that I gave birth,” the Kardashian-Jenner family matriarch said as she danced in her kitchen in one of Kim’s Instagram stories — later giving a birthday speech where she admitted to being "wasted."

Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 38th Birthday, Kris Jenner Gets a 'Little  Wasted'

Wasted' Kris Jenner gives speech for Khloé K.'s 38th birthday

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those K-women, the best faces and bodies money can buy... As for the rest, I agree it's best not to judge why someone would choose a surrogate... It's their choice, whatever the reasons for their decision... All that said, if I never see or hear another thing about these women and the mostly repugnant junk yard dogs brought on board as sperm donors, it'll be all the same to me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...