Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hello Magazine is reporting Khloe Kardashian

The only thing I knew about this guy is what I read here.  Kardashian boyfriend, cheating etc., so I looked him up.

He is 31 freakin years old and has 3 kids by 3 diffferent women. Let's see if I got this right, cheated on girlfriend with whichever Kardashian this one is, she got pregnant. Then he cheated on the Kardashian and got that woman pregnant.  Charming. If he hasn't grown up by now........he won't.  He is not a kid.

I assume he makes a ton of money playing ball.  Good thing with all the child support he will have.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

How dysfunctional to have a baby via surrogate with your cheating ex boyfriend.  

@Bri369  But this is such a dysfuctional family to begin with it is par for the course  for them....

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

The only thing I knew about this guy is what I read here.  Kardashian boyfriend, cheating etc., so I looked him up.

He is 31 freakin years old and has 3 kids by 3 diffferent women. Let's see if I got this right, cheated on girlfriend with whichever Kardashian this one is, she got pregnant. Then he cheated on the Kardashian and got that woman pregnant.  Charming. If he hasn't grown up by now........he won't.  He is not a kid.

I assume he makes a ton of money playing ball.  Good thing with all the child support he will have.

I agree @CrazyKittyLvr2  cheating is not a phase. It is a character flaw. He is not interested in his son. He doesn't pay child support. Where is this guy a good father? He likes the publicity the Kardashian family gives him, so of course he is going to dote on True. For the camera at least!

Respected Contributor

Hope things work out for her.  I follow her on Twitter and she seems like a good person.  She was so funny on election night - Don't think she voted for her (former) brother-in-law!!!

Honored Contributor

I like Khloe and totally agree that she IS a good person.   It's a drag what he's done to her, more than once or twice.   Going in, he really seemed like a good guy.   Oh well, I guess we've all probably been fooled at one time or another about another human.  I know I have!!

She's very loyal and goes all in.  I think she really wished hard that she would have her family this time.  Glad she broke it off and it's a real drag what was going on, behind the scenes, when they were planning their second child, unbeknownst to her.    She's a good mother and her daughter is such an absolute doll!   They are so cute together on that commercial I've seen them in.  Can't remember now what it's for, but I remember them.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt I think it's for migraine medication. Agree, True Thompson is adorable!

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@chickenbutt I think it's for migraine medication. Agree, True Thompson is adorable!

Oh yes, that's it!  Thank You.  I hate how I'm losing what was once a great memory.

I remember, from their show, how she's always gotten migraines so I do hope that has made the difference for her.

Respected Contributor

I don't feel bad for Khloe. She has her two children that she wanted with a man that is willing to co parent with her. Khloe will move on and have relationships with other men. She is also a millionaire. There is no reason to feel sorry for her.
Super Contributor

I'm wondering why she used a surrogate....rather then carrying the baby herself..??

Esteemed Contributor

@TVLand   Medical condition that would be a problem if pregnant.

Didn't want to do the s*x thing with him, just wanted a child.

It  would mess up her body.

Didn't want to deal with morning sickness, always peeing, weight gain, labor. Pay someone else to do it like folks pay someone to clean their house, mow their lawns.